5.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast at its best!
Published 18 months ago by Elizabeth

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope.
My dog didn't like these breakfast crunch biscuits at all. They were very dry and hard. I tried to tempt him into eating them by mixing with his usual biscuits and he just left them in the bowl.
Published 5 months ago by R. Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Breakfast at its best!, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
I was a little unsure about buying a complete dry food for my dogs as they tend to contain fillers and derivatives. I was more than pleasantly by the ingredients ( fresh chicken and fresh Turkey, bananas cranberries and oats to name a few), the food smelled delicious and my dogs devoured it within seconds. Since being on this food they seem to have developed wonderful glossy coats and we always get compliments on how healthy they look. Would happily recommend this to all my friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but not enough of it!, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
I bought this for my mini dachshund. She loves it and now ever morning has a few pieces mixed in with her other dry food. Although she loves it there isn't loads for the money. It has lasted her a couple of weeks with me just giving her 3-4 pieces so if you had a bigger dog this may go in just a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lilys Kitchen, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
Like all Lilys dog food excellent. My dog loves this and stays crunch even when fed with wet food. No tummy upsets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faddy eater loved it!, 27 May 2014
Y. M. Batten "Yvonne" (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
I was given a sample at Crufts and my pup loved it! (He is a faddy eater.
I bought on-line as I couldn't buy locally but now a local pet shop is getting it for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
Since I have changed over to Lily'Kitchen dog foods my dog is much healthier (and slimmer). She loves these biscuits and has them every morning as part of her diet. They are a little more expensive than regular dog biscuits but once you read the ingredients ans see the benefits it is well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as treats, 29 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
We bought the breakfast crunch biscuits as treats to give the dogs as the actual treat packets from Lily's Kitchen are horrendously expensive in tiny packets. The dogs love them and with 800g in the packet, these should last longer too.

5.0 out of 5 stars It smells good, my border terrier loves eating it, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
It smells good, my border terrier loves eating it, and it contains only natural ingredients that everyone would recognize. The Breakfast crunch is shaped into little oblong shapes that fit very well into food dispensing toys too - which is how I actually feed it to "my boy". He doesn't care how it is presented, as long as it keep on coming. Initially it may seems a little expensive, but if you want only the best ingredients then you have to pay for them. I would highly recommend this to any dog owner, and if you want only the best for your "best friend" then this is the product for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Newsflash: Labrador likes food, 1 Dec 2014
S. A. Funnell (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
Our Lab loves it. Yes it's pricey for the amount you get, but you must know by now with Lily's Kitchen that it's due to the ingredients used etc etc. Most dog food has a bunch of cheap filler ingredients to bulk them out making them cheap; having said that I wouldn't mind if these were a couple of pounds cheaper.

They are crunchy, smell pretty good to a human, and the dog goes crazy for them. You could use them as training treats or on their own as a main meal - due to the cost we tend to mix a few of these in with the dog's usual dry food to make it a bit more interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... their food a bit of crunch and my dogs love it. A little expensive but good to use ..., 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
I don't usually buy commercial dog food as I make my own but I sometimes use this to give their food a bit of crunch and my dogs love it. A little expensive but good to use occasionally and I feel I am giving them something that they not only enjoy but is not made with junk, colours. flavourings, fat and sugars etc. Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy dogs Delight, 15 Nov 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g (Misc.)
My 2 fussy Yorkies adore this breakfast food. For the first time they are waiting for the plate to go down for breakfast all excited. Although it's only a small box it seems to last a while and they don't seem to need as much of this as their regular dry food - also now Lily's. We highly recommend this brand

Lily's Kitchen Breakfast Crunch for Dogs 800g