on 18 December 2013
My cat Ruby loves these little fishy nibbles, I hear her crunching them frequently throughout the day. They are made from the best ingredients, no meal, grains or fillers, and keep her teeth in excellent condition. With these biscuits, and Lily's Kitchen wet cat food, she has remained slim and fit and has never had a day's illness in the 7 years since I got her from Cat's Protection.
VINE VOICEon 2 July 2013
First off I have to say the packaging of this product is excellent, a robust cardboard tube with a very attractive pic on the front, I might keep it after the nibbles are gone. As for the taste, Well I'm not going to eat them so it's up to the reaction of my cat Eddie, his first taste seemed to go alright, he ate most of them but he didn't seem so keen when I tried them on him again. I have to say maybe Eddie had been spoiled because I sometimes get him Dreamies and he'll climb up my leg to get at them, So I fed some to a local stray. Tried them on a ginger Tom and he ate a few, left most and on the second go stuck his nose up at them and wandered off. So even though these treats purport to help the cats teeth and make there coat all shiny and lovely, I don't think the 2 cats I tried them on would eat enough of them to gain any of those benefits, cats can be notoriously fussy though..
on 24 August 2013
My 9 month old cat loves Lily's Kitchen wet kitten food - so these Nibbles were a good treat choice! I was hoping to get a personal opinion directly from the cat, but once I held out my hand with several treats on the palm her nose was into them and she had no time for conversation....her enjoyment was apparent!
on 30 December 2013
I have both the Chicken and Fish flavors and my cat loves them. I give her a small handful daily mixed into her wet food and I have noticed a visibly healthier, more energetic cat. If you think of how long one of these containers will last it's actually really good value for money too
on 22 October 2013
My Fussy little Persian loves these crunchy Nibbles... Ii feed my cat on the trays aswell and he loves them to. To be fair the whole of the lily's range is brilliant yes it is abit more expensive than supermarket food but there are a whole lot of fillers in other foods this is the best it gets I recommend lily's all the time.
on 19 October 2013
Finally some cat snacks that are made with decent ingredients that cats can actually digest properly. I feed a few as treats in between her wet food and she absolutely loves them.
on 2 January 2014
my cat loves this, a reasonable priced cat food for the quality. It smells good and looks good, I have no bad reports about this food, well done lily,s kitchen
on 17 January 2014
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY BOY,WHO LIKES HIS BISCUITS AS A CHANGE TO MOIST FOOD.THOUGHT THEY WOUKD BE DIFFERENT FROM HIS USUAL 'KNOWN' BRANDS-----NOT A CHANCE!!!I STILL HAVE MOST OF THE TUBE LEFT.THERE MUST BE CATS WHO LIKE,I AM SURE----JUST NOT MINE.
on 26 June 2013
It takes nothing short of a filet steak to make my fussy cat purr so to say I was overwhelmed with my cats reaction to this food is an understatement! She had her paws all over the tube before I had even opened it and the little rings barely went in to her bowl before they were hoovered up. She is not a begging kind of cat but she Meowed at me non-stop until I gave her more and then spend the afternoon purring. What a brilliant product- you get two paws up from Princess Scarlet!
on 24 May 2016
The cats thought these crunchy nibbles were very delicious - purrrs all around. Lovely, quality product which made me very popular with my cats. Delivered quiackly. Nice packaging. I would buy again.