5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit for a 15.6 laptop
Published 17 months ago by I. Lengyel

3.0 out of 5 stars Targus sleeve
Description says this is for a 17 inch laptop.My 17 inch laptop does fit inside it but is very tight and I would really like more room.Having said that it was a very good price.
Published 22 months ago by Ago

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit for a 15.6 laptop, 20 Feb. 2014
I. Lengyel "jabba" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Targus 15.6" Laptop Sleeve / 15.6 Laptop Bag in Black (Blue, reversible) w/ USB optical mouse (Electronics)
my main concern was when I searched for a sleeve that the size wouldn't fit, either too small or too big and the laptop slips around in it. In this Targus sleeve my laptop fits perfectly well. Easy to put in and out very quickly, very stretchy by the opening side and covering well (by overlapping) when laptop is in. The material is great for protecting it from hits and splashes - 'tried' both (dropped it from about 1 meter high and spilled some coffee on it) but it worked well. the color options are perfect, I use the blue side and really happy with it. The mouse is a very useful addition to it, using it every day and works perfectly well. Overall really happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok but a very snug fit., 16 April 2015
Item is good quality and seems to be well made. It does smell a bit even after a long time of use but it is made of neoprene so probably the same as other brands.

My main complaint would be that despite it being sold as suitable for a 17.3" laptop it is quite snug on my MSI Gaming series laptop. However as it is made of neoprene it does have a certain degree of stretch although this does make the shape sort of deform a little when stretched over and fully closed.

Also came with a small mouse but I have not used this as I have a far better gaming style mouse already. It looks OK though although I doubt it would fit inside the cover bearing in mind the tight fit of the laptop alone.

Overall as a protection device it does it's job and I use it within a bigger laptop case anyway when taking it out of the house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted perfectly!, 13 Oct. 2013
Gemma Kay (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for a Toshiba Satellite 17.3" and it fits nicely. It's reversible so doesn't have to be hot pink but can be black with pink accents. Mouse is great too. It was labelled as a different size but as this was explained thoroughly, I was expecting that anyway.

4.0 out of 5 stars Limited issue at low cost., 13 July 2013
Bought for a gift to go along with a new laptop of the same colour. Recipient delighted that colour match was so close.
Good quality item at very reasonable price. Good service from seller. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit 17.3" Laptop, 3 Nov. 2013
Advertised as fitting 17.3" laptop but it doesn't
Tried my 15" laptop in and it fits perfectly.
Too much trouble to send it back so its sitting gathering dust.
Not happy

3.0 out of 5 stars Targus sleeve, 19 Sept. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars The sizing is better for a 16" or larger laptop, 26 Nov. 2013
I was attracted to this by the colour and price. As less than £5 it's certainly value for money, although the delivery cost as much as the sleeve. The sleeve is very large. Mu laptop is a standard 15.6", not ultra thin, and it is swamped by the sleeve. The sizing is better for a 16" or larger laptop. The sleeve is not terribly thick and if you accidentally pick your laptop up by the sleeve, it does feel like it could tear. the mouse is nice, works well and is sensitive enough. All in all you get what you pay for and this is good value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Oversized but useful., 29 Jan. 2014
As stated in the description this item was wrongly labelled at the factory. My 17" Samsung laptop fits but not snuggly. There's a lot of spare space around it so it slides about in the bag. The thing's a bit like a hot water bottle cover. The mouse is totally redundant especially as there's nowhere to put it in the bag! It'll probably come in as a spare for the desktop some day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse and Sleeve Were Great., 9 Jun. 2013
The delivery was really fast. The mouse is great, is fits into my hand perfectly and is really responds really fast. The sleeve fits my laptop just right, but it adds more weight to the laptop in the sleeve, but I guess it's worth it because your laptop is more protected so altogether I would give this product a 5/5.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meh was good for the price, 15 Feb. 2014
Case is awesome. was happy to see it at 20 pounds in whsmith but got it on here for a bargain. Only thing im not impressedwith which did swing me to pickit was the USB mouse. I thought it was wireless but its not . Still good, bag doesnt fit charger but what sleeve does. C'est la vie.