4.0 out of 5 stars Picture is deceptive
Maybe it's just me - but from the picture I expected quite a nice-sized bottle, what I actually got was something relatively small. I mean, it's not a BAD size. Just a lot smaller than expected.

Published 23 months ago by Allie Christo

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed
This item was a Christmas present, picture shows charms around bottle, however when was opened on Christmas Day they had none! :-(
Published 4 months ago by Miss Lennon

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture is deceptive, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Eau de Parfum 30 ml (Personal Care)

Anyway, the smell is lovely. I got a sample of this free and liked it so much I purchased the bottle. I'm normally not a huge perfume fan - I find them too chemically and prefer natural smells like vanilla or coconut. But this was a great surprise.

It's a nice sweet smell, floral and feminine. It's not at all overpowering though, very subtle, and it's definitely one of my favourites :)

The only reason this didn't get five stars is because, for the size of the bottle (30ml), I think £20.00 is pretty pricey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 17 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my stepdaughter who is a big Taylor Swift fan. She absolutely loved it and wears it all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Taylor Swift so I thought this would be an excellent gift for her for christmas, 7 Jan. 2015
My sister loves Taylor Swift so I thought this would be an excellent gift for her for christmas, I was right as
she loves it and so do her friends

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly disappointed, 9 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 April 2015
Sparrowz (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
gets up your nose a little.. but I could forgive that if Taylor Swift was wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Feb. 2015
The Mrs likes the perfume not Taylor Swift.
Well packaged and arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, 12 Dec. 2014
Great perfume. Arrived quickly and packed brand new. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, quick delivery, will use seller again, thanks, 19 Dec. 2014
Brought as a gift for my daughter - she loves this fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2014