Jabra Motion UC Bluetooth Headset - Anthracite
Price:£101.87+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 5 February 2014
This was my first ever bluetooth handsfree device. I had problems from the start as I couldn't figure how to connect it to my IPhone as the instructions weren't very clear on how to pair it. At long last I realised that I had to say connect.
Second problem I faced was that some of the voice commands like Call Back would never work for me even though I tried my best AMERICAN accent but no joy.
Third and the biggest problem was the comfort or the lack of it due to which I had to return the product. Again there are no clean concise instructions on how to best place the ear gel part in your ear. I contacted Jabra support who were very helpful by sending videos and even that didn't help as headset still kept on dropping out of my ear even though I tried all 3 sizes. As a result of this poor fit, the clarity of the voice being heard suffered. I wouldn't judge this product based on this comment only as maybe it's just me and as Jabra support recommended that I replace this with the Jabra Supreme.
Now for the positives. I do like the caller ID and the redial feature. It can be used with most apps. Connecting to a PC was really easy with the USB Link 360 port provided but I did notice that the clarity of the voice dropped if I was connected to both my mobile and the PC at the same time.
Price wise I would say it was just about alright in terms of value for money,
on 25 August 2014
DID THE JOB FOR 5 MONTHS AND THEN BROKE JUST AS I STARTED TO LIKE THE SET, QT OF THE SET IS GOOD BUT NOT THE WAY THEY PUT THIS THING TOGETHER, SO IF YOU BUY ONE DO NOT THING YOU WILL GET ONE OTHER, AMAZON OFFERS THE MONEY BACK BUT THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! I WANTED ONE OTHER ONE AND THEY CAN NOT FIND ONE, I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY LOOK, MUST BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR "AMAZON" TO GET ONE, THEY ARE JUST SO BUSY WITH SELLING SO THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR A VALUED CUSTOMER, MAYBE NEXT TIME I BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE JUST TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE I CAN BUY OF MY TOOLS AND THINGS TO RUN MY BUSINESS !!!

WOLF VERCH
PRIME MEMBER(FOR ONE YEAR)
on 16 December 2013
The Jabra Motion is very comfortable to wear. Battery life is excellent, giving me almost a full working day of conversation on mobile or through Skype before needing a charge. You can even plug it in to charge while using it, making it still usable and very convenient. The missing star is because I am getting messages from Skype that from this month the headset software will no longer work with Skype. Not great for me.