on 29 October 2013
Bought this case case for my Sumvision Titan android tablet fits great. Spent quite some time trying to find case for this tablet then came acrossvthis one on Amazon which has the holes for camera and speakers in the correct place. It is also a good quality case made of strong material. Excellent Buy.
on 8 January 2014
I own a Neocore Elite HD tablet. This case from sweet tablets fits my tablet perfect
The power button can be easy reached on this case.
Of course the right side is left open to access the charger port CD
The camera postion is perfect
Nice and slim so does not take up too much room in your bag/case
The only downside is with the material used, because it is a soft leather look after awhile it goes baggy around the egdes of the frame
At £4.99 my advice would be too buy 2 so you have a spare one for it will become your favorite tablet case
on 17 January 2014
Bought this Folio Case as part of a Mega Deal Bundle [9.7" Kola Cube, protective neoprene case, headphones, 16GB SD card, and a bluetooth speaker] back in mid July 2013. Bought direct from Sweet Tablets but fulfilled by Amazon. And like all the aforementioned, found it to be of excellent quality.

To be honest we don't bother with the neoprene case, its in the folio case 24/7 and its still as good as new. And bear in mind every body uses it including the five and six year old Grandsons.

Please note, as it is custom made for Sweet Tablets 9.7" Kola Kube it fits it like a glove, and my review is give on that basis.

Sweet Tablets, excellent quality products, backed up with excellent quality customer support.
on 13 December 2013
Fits great - is made well and is very good protection for my Gemini Joypad. I have not taken it off since I put it on I love it.
on 18 March 2014
Had this for a couple of months now and works great. Although the case is not designed for the Archos Cobalt it fits almost perfect. both front and rear cameras are lined up with their respective hole and the "open" end is where most of the controls and speakers are. Only issues i have with the product is that the volume and back hard key are covered by the case however this is not an to much of an issue as there is a back button on screen and the volume keys can be pressed through the case easily. Other than that just one of the sides where all the buttons are is a little loose due to lack of contact, however this is to allow access to the keys.

Over all for under a fiver this product is very satisfactory and was delivered within 3 working days as promised.
on 23 December 2013
I have only received this today and ordered for a Visture tablet. Holes ok for cameras and whilst not perfect for all buttons they all work and just about all accessible. My volume key is covered but it works fine pressing through the case, though it would be easy to make a slot if I decided to do this at some point but it works fine without. Didn't expect it to be a 100% match but fits tablet very nicely and does just what I wanted. Can't argue with the quality at all, even more so at this price. In my eyes this just shows how much of a rip-off many of the branded cases are. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 15 December 2013
Good case got it for my grandson for Christmas for his stocking he wants a case for talbet that he had for his birthday
on 9 June 2014
This product was £5.99 and is great value for money. It has a real leather look and feel. It fits my tablet perfectly leaving holes for the buttons and camera. It feels excellent quality and will protect my tablet nicely. The prop holds it in place when playing games or watching catch up tv. Im very impressed with this product - excellent value for money and I would recommend it to anyone for their 9.7 inch tablet.
on 12 March 2014
Fits startab 9.7 ok.
Speaker holes don't quite line up meaning volume low and sound gets muffled.
Camera hole on back is quite a way out of alignment with the camera so I had to punch a new hole for that but the operator facing camera hole lines up fine. I didn't mind making adjustments to the case to make it fit as it wasn't advertised as being designed for starpad. For the price it was good value.
on 3 September 2014
Bought this item for my NeoCore Elite tablet having been led to believe this was the correct case. It was not. It doesn't even come close to fitting it. I couldn't be bothered returning said item or actually measuring the case to see if the dimensions are the same as what it says here. This does not fit a neoCore Elite Tab!