4.0 out of 5 stars Takes us back a few more years than we have been around.
I buy these for my better half but secretly love to hear her singing along when she thinks I cant hear her ;-)
We met through the resurgence of rock & roll in the 70's & although times have changed we still love all those old sounds.
As always a good mix of tracks well produced & presented with a smattering of cover versions by the cast.
Great value for the...
Published 6 months ago by KevC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
Published 10 months ago by FJY

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 6 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my mum. She has all of the Dreamboats And Petticoats albums and she loves this kind of music. However, I listened to this CD myself and I do not think that it is quite as good as the other Dreamboats CDs. The tracklisting is not as fresh, there are some songs that were on previous Dreamboats albums and also a handful of songs on the second disc that we had never heard before and did not know. It is still good and worth buying if you are a collector of these albums, but do not set your expectations too high when you buy this and then you may enjoy it more. It is just not up to the high standard that we had come to expect from the Dreamboats series of albums and perhaps now it is time to put these albums to bed, before they become completely stale. Three stars from me, because of the inferior tracklisting and some songs that we did not know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes us back a few more years than we have been around., 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
Great value for the 5.00 I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars at the hop, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
excellent cd great value for money.will definately coming back to amazon when something else crops up musically that i require.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 12 April 2014
Mrs. L. Edwards "lyn14103" (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
It's not to bad - the females singers' songs are better than the males on this CD, but that's just my opinion. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but some songs are pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars CD, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
Nice CD, like to listen to it as I drive, a trip down memory lane.....Nothing more to add,....Nothing more to add

5.0 out of 5 stars super music, 9 April 2014
sliverfox (hampshire, uk.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
if you like 50's and 60's music, whatever age you are you'll enjoy these sounds as you will with all the dreamboat cd compilations too

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!!!!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
I just love this music and had to buy - no regrets whatsoever - now having to order more of same!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars ROCK AND ROLL, 8 April 2014
Lovely Rock and Roll CD
I recommend this CD to anyone who's into this 50/60s music.
We're very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 April 2014
Mrs. Karen Martin (derbyshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
Super sounds of the bygone era, loved the whole CD and will definitely buy more. Excellent value for money. Gets you singing along happily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamboats & Petticoats and At The Hop and others, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop (Audio CD)
As with the Dream & Petticoats collection there are others At The Hop and others there all great, and you can hear the songs and sing along.
Fully recommend the entire collections five star and fantastic value 50 tracks for 4 to 6.00 .

ARRAY(0xaa366474)

Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop
Dreamboats And Petticoats - At The Hop by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)