5.0 out of 5 stars Josh Widdicombe is hilarious
Published 8 months ago by Jemoola

3.0 out of 5 stars Josh Widdicombe DVD
Purchased for our grandson - got no idea how he felt, although this DVD was on his wish list so I guess it's OK.
All I can say is that it was received in good time and it was packaged well.
Published 5 months ago by F. L. Lewis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Josh Widdicombe is hilarious, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I am writing this because I think it is very unfair of the person below to 'review' this DVD before it has even come out, thereby putting people off when they see the rating of one star! I think Josh Widdicombe is hilarious and very clever and I am sure the DVD will be a really good fun watch. I am certainly going to pre-order it anyway. I am trying to get tickets to see him live again but most venues are already sold out so clearly lots of other people enjoy his humour too......

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Contrary to some of the reviews on here, I actually bought the DVD, and then I watched it.
(Reviews posted before a product is released need to be banned, whether good or bad)
I now feel qualified to offer an opinion, and can confirm that I really liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots to laugh at, 27 Dec 2013
J. W. Berry (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I got this for Christmas (on request) and, unlike some reviews here, I've actually watched the DVD. I really enjoyed it. Lots of good observational comedy. If you saw Josh on Live at the Apollo a few weeks back, that segment was part of this longer DVD routine (talking about coco pops, cash machines and homemade jam). The DVD also has some bonus material including an audio commentary with Alex Brooker and Adam Hills, which was very interesting to listen to as they had plenty to say. Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars He makes me cry with laughter!, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I am going to order this because I have seen Josh Widdicome live after noticing him on the TV....I have never laughed so hard, I cried with laughter. He is a genius!

5.0 out of 5 stars Preview was brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Went to a preview show where Josh was using the material to go into this DVD. Everybody was in stitches. I'll be buying it on the basis of the preview. He's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Restoring the balance, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Another non-review purely to counter-balance the negative 1* review from Amy (who must be psychic as she can predict the future... not ever having seen this DVD, but just because she doesn't like Josh Widdicombe).

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise!, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Well- what a surprise this Christmas. I got this DVD as a gift- and put it on expecting one or two laughs perhaps- having too often seen comedians who have failed to make me laugh at all. But no!- the laughter was fairly constant (including several of the loud ones) throughout almost all of the show. Even more incredible was that both me AND my missus enjoyed it at the same time. There's no gamble with your valuable time here- he is very funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sense of humour helps, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
The people who have given Josh 1 star have obviously never seen him live. His observational comedy is sharp, intelligent and just makes me laugh and laugh. He has a knack of seeing the funny side of any situation and his clever use of language and quirky look at life is a refreshing change. I have not seen the DVD but I know someone who went to the Apollo gig where this was filmed and she said he was excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Even without considering this is Josh's first stand-up DVD, it is a very good, solid, funny show. Those who have seen him on shows such as Mock The Week might recognise a few of the jokes, but there is plenty on there that I hadn't heard before, and plenty (including the previously-heard material) that made me laugh out loud.

This DVD has a few pretty negative reviews written by people who somehow managed to see it before it was released (!) so I felt it necessary to try and balance the ratings a bit more. It is very good, funny and a promising start. I would definitely purchase another stand-up DVD by him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Josh Widdicombe Live: And Another Thing (2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely hilarious. Really clever jokes. Has us all in stitches. Brilliant as a present. My dad was thrilled to receive a copy for christmas!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›