Format: DVD|Change

on 15 October 2013
Most gifted of entertainers & musicians ever. Had tears running with laughter & not for first time but for this tour took my teenage niece who undestood everything along with her parents & my partner & everyone laughed at politics to music trends..... Who needs NevermindtheblackbooksQID! We have the amazing Bill Bailey but best not to give anything away but does play horns again to dramatic effect.....
on 27 June 2013
I was there for the DVD record at the Hammersmith Apollo and was blow away by his intelligence and wit. Bill Bailey is a truly gifted comedian and I seriously recommend this show.
55 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2013
I saw this show live and it was absolutely amazing! One of the funniest stand up routines I've ever seen! Will be buying this DVD so I can watch it again!
on 16 October 2013
How I cried... quite literally. This is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen in Leicester's Demontfort hall. Bill Bailey was hilarious, clever, witty and down right entertaining. I could barely get my breath. If you get the chance, go see him live; it was money well spent and even the wife and son were in hysterics. Bill - you made our week. Just brilliant. This is on my Christmas list, I need to re-live it; so many gags I missed some because I could barely breathe.
VINE VOICEon 11 August 2014
This was my first DVD of Bill Bailey and my first comedy DVD. I bought it for Christmas in case the TV was poor but in the end watched it more recently on a day off when needing a bit of cheering up!

I really enjoyed Bill's show and it was almost like being in the audience, I found the show flowed well and although I wasnt rolling round the floor laughing and in pain, I did have a good few belly laughs and thats what I was after.

I would recommend this DVD and liked it enough to watch again.
on 8 November 2015
The absolutely brilliant Bill Bailey at his finest. The way he goes off on a story and it leads from one thing to another - and his sheer musical genius mixed in with it; the most elaborate and fantastical stage set ever; he just gets better and better. I saw this on TV and just had to see it again if only for the sequence about the owl - it even makes me laugh when I just think about it. Brilliant is an overused word but it doesn't do justice to Bill Bailey.
on 2 January 2014
I saw this live (in fact I am on the DVD in the front row!) and I think it's his best work since Part Troll. From impressions of the local Hammersmith youths to a moving finale about an owl, it's just the right amount of topical balanced with abstract surrealism, with musical interludes that are great without taking over the whole show.

So good!
on 14 March 2014
bill bailey is a great comedian in his own right and this stand up show proves it. with laugh out loud and relate-able jokes. this has to be one of the best comedian stand up shows i have seen. it has a wonderful blend of music and jokes as well as something audience participation. a must see for a laugh.
on 4 January 2015
Bought this for a Stocking filler for my partner. He'd been to watch the previous tour live and hadn't watched this show, thankfully he'd forgot about it too! He was thrilled with it, chuckled all the way though.
Package arrived quickly and have no complaints at all.
on 18 December 2013
I saw Qualmpeddler in Watford in October with my daughter and one of my sons and we all loved it. Laughed lots :-) I have a boxed set of Bill's other live DVDs, and, while this wasn't quite as techy as some of his other tours (maybe due to smaller size of venue), there was still a projector for stills and video, plenty of music and special effects lighting, on top of his trademark whimsical musings of course!

Well up to Bill's usual standard, and I've bought the DVD for Xmas (so I haven't watched it yet at time of posting this - I might give an update afterwards).

Interesting that Jarrett says that there weren't any other performers at the DVD recording, I assumed Kevin Eldon was a permanent fixture on Bill's tours now, at the larger venues anyway.