5.0 out of 5 stars Saw the tour

Published 9 months ago by PinkSocks99

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw the tour, 15 Oct 2013
R. sherratt (Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Most gifted of entertainers & musicians ever. Had tears running with laughter & not for first time but for this tour took my teenage niece who undestood everything along with her parents & my partner & everyone laughed at politics to music trends..... Who needs NevermindtheblackbooksQID! We have the amazing Bill Bailey but best not to give anything away but does play horns again to dramatic effect.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I was there for the DVD record at the Hammersmith Apollo and was blow away by his intelligence and wit. Bill Bailey is a truly gifted comedian and I seriously recommend this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I saw this show live and it was absolutely amazing! One of the funniest stand up routines I've ever seen! Will be buying this DVD so I can watch it again!

5.0 out of 5 stars How I cried..., 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
How I cried... quite literally. This is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen in Leicester's Demontfort hall. Bill Bailey was hilarious, clever, witty and down right entertaining. I could barely get my breath. If you get the chance, go see him live; it was money well spent and even the wife and son were in hysterics. Bill - you made our week. Just brilliant. This is on my Christmas list, I need to re-live it; so many gags I missed some because I could barely breathe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I got this for my husband but when we watched it I was very disappointed. It wasn't nearly as funny as I expected and I was lucky if it made me smile, let alone laugh. Very slow to get going and didn't really start being interesting until the encore when he started doing his musical comedy (more of which I thought would be in the original show). It seemed like a token DVD brought out for Christmas because everyone else was. I'd give this one a miss. A shame for a very funny guy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as sharp as the others, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Though it's good for a few laughs, Bailey's latest show notably lacks the philosophical, intellectual and surreal edges of his previous tours. I would still encourage people to watch Qualmpeddler, if only the once, but it deals mainly with familiar contemporary topics, sparse anecdotes and a minimalist musical element.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but, 1 Jan 2014
R. Mills "goonerzrule" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
I saw the show at wembley, which was fantastic, this DVD omits many of the musical elements we saw which were fantastic and seems highly edited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny., 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Bill Bailey is always excellent in my opinion, and this DVD is no exception. His usual mix of comedy rambling and musical genius, make it very entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
Bill Bailey is unequalled in his genius - the thinking person's musical comedian. Very funny addition to our collection of his work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a present, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD] (DVD)
This dvd the latest from Bill Bailey was purchased as a present for my partner for Christmas - we watched it last night - brilliant as usual, just what you expect as a Bill fan. Like having Bill in the front room. Brilliant Bill at his best.

Bill Bailey: Qualmpeddler (Live 2013) [DVD]