5.0 out of 5 stars game
This was bought for a Xmas stocking filler for my granddaughter, she was delighted when she opened it. I would recommend this game.
Published 8 months ago by valderie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much to it...
My 4 year old daughter is happy with it, but not really played much with it. Overtime it may get more use...
Published 8 months ago by Irena Molloy

5.0 out of 5 stars game, 19 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Having a ball at the enchanted ball., 14 Jan 2014
Great game.
The kids had a ball playing this.
I would recommend this for kids aged 4 to 10 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game for girls, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game (Toy)
Lovely game for little "princesses " kept a 4 yr quiet for ages . Lots of laughing . Highly recommended for little girls

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much to it..., 5 Jan 2014
Irena Molloy "Angelbaby" (London) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game (Toy)
It started off well but didn't take long for the prince to stop turning, but it's still usable. From a girls point of view it's a lovely game and in no way do my 4&6 yr old think its acceptable to compete for a man or against friends. I think the real world & myself will teach them different.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seller delivery very fast and efficient the product is unfortunately ..., 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game (Toy)
Seller delivery very fast and efficient the product is unfortunately tiny the figures are very small which is the opposite of the impression given by the tv advertising very disappointing for the cost of the game

1.0 out of 5 stars Where has this game been all my life?!?, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game (Toy)
I'm just plain thrilled that there's finally a game to teach young girls what womanhood is all about! I'm so tired of the endless prattle about women having goals and thoughts in our pretty little heads. My purpose in life has always been to get THE man, no matter how many of those other little floozies got in my way. Alas, my Prince chose another - said I was "shallow" and that he wanted someone "of substance." Whatever. If I had this game as a child, it could have given me a kick start in giving my life meaning by attaching myself to a highly desired man. I highly endorse this game and hope little girls everywhere use it to get the gold digging skills they need to succeed in their man goals (unless they're one of the ones going for MY man, of course, in which case I will crush them beneath my hot pink stilettos).

1.0 out of 5 stars The most misogynistic game EVER, 2 Dec 2013
This review is from: Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game (Toy)
I would NEVER consider even buying this game, I just felt impelled to write a review to express my utter disgust at it ever even being a concept, never mind being made.
To think that in this day and age we would want our little girls to compete for the affections of a prince is completely appalling!
Shame on the ideas guys, shame on the manufacturer and shame on anyone even considering buying it for their little girl!

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm disgusted that this toy exists., 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game (Toy)
I saw this advertised on TV and had to check what year we were living in. Are we really encouraging our daughters feel that they should compete against their friends for a dance with 'a prince' and if they're lucky he'll choose them, if they're not they're losers. Perhaps when they get older they should go for the boys who are playing all the girls off against each other? No thank you.

Megableu The Enchanted Ball Board Game