5.0 out of 5 stars Good
Wow this is much better than my old ACER note book. Can use it easilt as a notebook with keyboard or as a pad without keyboard.

Good product
Published 23 months ago by andrewatfreeserve

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if you require 3G
After seeing the 2 positive feedback comments, I thought I would buy this product.

3G is paramount for me and with such a small selection of Windows 8 3G Tablets on the market, this seemed ideal.

Published 24 months ago by CathyW107

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid if you require 3G, 6 Jun. 2013

Well, 3G fails to work on this device, I struggled for ages to get it working, even took it into a shop to have it looked at but no joy. Short story long, it's a known issue. Have a look at this thread for the exact problem:

Please save yourself the time and trouble and avoid this device if you require the 3G functionality - if not, go for the cheaper W510 and just stick to Wi-Fi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jun. 2013

Good product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product in general, 2 Jun. 2013
I started to use this tablet recently and we are very satisfied about it. It is fast and does the job for a reasonable price.

I have not had time to explore very deeply all the features of the tab so I don't know if the keyboard's pad works well or not.

The few small things I would point now are:
- the speakers are situated exactly where you want to put your hands to hold the tab
- the camera on the screen side is low quality. When you Skype you can notice it. + the zoom is too much (maybe I can change it though).

Other than that, most of the features concern Windows 8 rather than the tablet itself.

Overall we are very satisfied about it, especially when we go outside of town using internet from 3G. It works good and our older ralatives like it also ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars I believe this is GREAT, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Acer Iconia W511 10.1-inch Tablet with Keyboard (Silver) - (Intel Atom Z2760 1.8GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 3G, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
We cannot be more happy about this tablet. We've seen it in reviews on YouTube and in pictures on Amazon but in hand is a BEAUTIFUL THING. It works really well and I would recommend this to everyone with absolute confidence. I would like to mention that personally I would not trust a private seller for a second hand one as they might be seller refurbished and you get no proper warranty like you get with Amazon. This is my opinion and you should not quote me on it in the case you share a different experience or opinion. I love the way Amazon deals with their customers. That's all

4.0 out of 5 stars Loving it!, 21 April 2013
J. I. Abam - See all my reviews
I am well pleased with this tablet and consider it value for money. I serves perfectly as a convertible tablet and notebook.