Platform: PlayStation Vita|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 13 June 2014
Really good fun game and to the guy who said it was the worst lego game ever instead of comparing it to other games u should just review it on its own merits yes its totally different to the usual lego games however its a very good game with a good fun factor my 8 year old nephew loves it
on 16 February 2015
Marvel Super Heroes are assembling for an action-packed, brick-smashing good time! LEGO Marvel Super Heroes offers an original storyline in which Nick Fury calls upon Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from such threats as the vengeance of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds. LEGO and Marvel fans will enjoy classic LEGO video game adventure and humor, while playing as their favorite Marvel characters.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the best thing to happen to Marvel games since 2006's Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's a warm and witty, multi-layered approach to the brand that ties in hundreds of Marvel's most iconic characters, settings, and stories. While you can knock out the campaign story in around eight hours, the world is rich with content, and I've found myself up late every night for the past week playing for "just one more hour." It may not offer the challenge or player-driven context of this year's other open-world games, but those games would be hard-pressed to deliver as much fun and happiness as you'll find in Traveler's Tales latest.
on 9 June 2014
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the best lego game ever created. The game has over 140 character that you can play as; it does not get better than this. If you have kids these games are tons of fun, and the story within the game is cute and silly. Your kids will love this game and its a good way for you to play with your kids as well. I found myself wanting to collect characters as much as my daughter.

The game allows you to do story mode missions or just explore around New York City and collect coins and characters. My Daughter and I have probably put 10 hours into the game and we are only 20 percent complete with the game. The graphics are amazing and I did not experience any technical issues with the game. I definitely would recommend this game.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
on 8 May 2015
This game is decent, good fun but only thing that annoys me is the game forces you to collect every brick to move on, I'm on second last level and I just can't be bothered going back through level after level to collect 20 more bricks! Don't like it when a game forces you to complete every single nook and cranny in order to proceed. Apart from that is awesome.
on 10 March 2015
this game is for better on PS3 and PS4. Gameplay is poor incorporating touch screen controls and seems like a totally different game. That said it's not a terrible difference and can easily entertain and is still of a good quality for a game to play whilst on the move
on 26 December 2014
A must have for Lego game fans.You can play the game more than once and then unlock heroes that were not there previously.Lots of playable heroes.Game pushes you to complete tasks otherwise you will not have enough stars to open a new level to play.
on 17 January 2014
another one of Lego's genius ideas.
this was another of my sons many many xmas pressies and he loves it,
on 24 May 2016
Ny son absolutely loves this game. It is easy to navigate and a lot of fun with lots of achievements to unlock and a whole host of characters to play as. Addictive for me too 😂
on 20 November 2013
Please avoid at all costs. This is without doubt the *worst* Lego game on *any* platform *ever* - and I speak as a huge Vita fan who has played Lego games on this and almost all other available platforms. I don't know whether Travellers Tales subbed this out to a start-up software house, got their interns to code it or what but it is *nothing* like the awesome versions available on PC and WII-U. The level design and gameplay are totally different, and dumbed-down. And I'm not even talking about the execrable touch-screen parts (which thankfully can be mostly carried out by the face buttons). What the hell, Travellers Tales? The Vita can easily handle full-size Lego games (look at their other Vita titles) so just what happened here is anyone's guess.

If you trust none of my other reviews, please trust this one - my jaw literally bounced off the floor as I set out on the first level, having previously watched my son play his PC version. I didn't know whether to laugh or rage. And I'm still undecided. Utter, utter dismal crap.
on 14 January 2014
The game was received in days, much to the son's delight! He said it was " an excellent game" and bought at a good price