Platform: PC|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 9 June 2014
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the best lego game ever created. The game has over 140 character that you can play as; it does not get better than this. If you have kids these games are tons of fun, and the story within the game is cute and silly. Your kids will love this game and its a good way for you to play with your kids as well. I found myself wanting to collect characters as much as my daughter.

The game allows you to do story mode missions or just explore around New York City and collect coins and characters. My Daughter and I have probably put 10 hours into the game and we are only 20 percent complete with the game. The graphics are amazing and I did not experience any technical issues with the game. I definitely would recommend this game.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
on 16 February 2015
Marvel Super Heroes are assembling for an action-packed, brick-smashing good time! LEGO Marvel Super Heroes offers an original storyline in which Nick Fury calls upon Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Wolverine and other heroes spanning the Marvel Universe to save Earth from such threats as the vengeance of Loki and the hunger of Galactus, Devourer of the Worlds. LEGO and Marvel fans will enjoy classic LEGO video game adventure and humor, while playing as their favorite Marvel characters.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is the best thing to happen to Marvel games since 2006's Marvel Ultimate Alliance. It's a warm and witty, multi-layered approach to the brand that ties in hundreds of Marvel's most iconic characters, settings, and stories. While you can knock out the campaign story in around eight hours, the world is rich with content, and I've found myself up late every night for the past week playing for "just one more hour." It may not offer the challenge or player-driven context of this year's other open-world games, but those games would be hard-pressed to deliver as much fun and happiness as you'll find in Traveler's Tales latest.
on 2 April 2014
Basically the same game play as Lego batman 2, with an open world (city) for roaming and collecting the bonus items.

I like the scale as some of the objects are massive.

I don't like the DRM via Steam and there is also now micro purchases to get more content for the game for an additional of £5.58.
on 8 December 2013
I'm a fan of the Lego games, and snapped this up on day 1. As with all the Lego games, it was fun, a bit silly in places and generally a good way to spend the time. Unfortunately this was marred a little by some graphical and model glitches - particularly annoying where a character gets stuck unable to extricate himself. There's always a way out - switch players and use a 'travel point' to jump to another location on the map - but you shouldn't have to.

Having now completed the main story arc, another annoyance has revealed itself. Among the quests on the map are 'personal' flying races - where you use a flying character to nagivate through rings with a (fairly tight) time limit. I've found the flight controls, combined with the fact that characters automatically land when close to the ground, to be frustrating.

All in all - A fun game, but not quite up to the high standards of Lego Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or the Batman games. I'm not going to be religiously trying to 100% this one.
on 19 June 2014
All of these and more. I thought Marvel Ultimate Allinace was pretty cool with the varied rota a Marvel Heroes you could play, but it has nothing on this with a massive variety of heroes and villains from The Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-men to the obscure likes of fan-favourite (including myself as one of those fans) Squirrel Girl abd even a multi-powered playable Stan Lee! All the characters are a lot of fun to play and the range of the free play (pretty much the whole of New York City and a Helecarrier hovering above it) is astonishing! The only problem I have is in being able to control flying characters, who shoot off at the slightest touch, which means I am uable to complete the challenges to unlock SIlver Surfer. That and the fact that I have completed pretty much everything esle anf there in no Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 on the horizon yet (or Lego Marvel vs. DC)!
on 18 August 2015
One of the best lego games. been playing them since the original Lego Star Wars, and this is a brilliant start place. Lots of interesting spins on the standard game dynamics and ideas, and some nice new ones, like the Big Figs. Free Roam Manhattan is very good, and the missions are very fun. Literally the only problem is that some very major characters are missing, notably the three new avengers introduced in Age of Ultron, and Ultron himself, but they are making a sequel, so... This and Lego Batman 3 are probably the best games that Lego have made so far, cannot wait for the sequel
on 25 September 2014
Got it for my kids, aged 6 and 7. They love it and it gets 5 for playability, but 0 for the steam angle. We haven't been able to play it since late July as we started getting messages that we were logging in from a different PC (not the case) and we've tried all the things suggested by steam support, but no way we can get into it again. A DVD used to just play and have the odd glitch- the greed of this hook-up between Lego and Steam has created a new nightmare for parents. A shame as the game itself is great.
on 30 January 2014
What can I say? Keeps the 'kids' amused for hours.
Brilliant, fast paced. Hubby played his for hours when he got it on Christmas day.
on 16 August 2014
For fans of the lego series and those who love marvel.

Unlock every character you could possibly want (more from Asgard with the (payment needed) add on).
Destroy bricks incredibly easily to find that 100% bit collection (select iron man each level).
Quite a long game, but can complete really within a day's sitting.
Works fine on WIndows 8.

Yes you have to install steam, even though it's a DVD, it's just the way PC games are headed unfortunately.
on 29 November 2013
Great game, have finished the main story within the week, but it is easier than Batman. Which I prefer. Humour is great though.