on 30 April 2013
This is a great book. There's little jokes in there for the adults as well. Beautifully illustrated too - really like the cat.
Looking forward to the next instalment.
on 27 May 2013
6 year old liked it! But thought it was too short......I added my own sound effects to pad it out and extra dialogue on pages with no writing. Good little story.
on 29 April 2013
The most funniest story I have ever read you simply need to read it my little brother was so surprised in the end! Very good read it!
on 25 April 2013
I read this with my 6 year old son and we both loved the original story and brilliant illustrations which helped enhance the story. My son loved the twist at the end and asked if there are any more books like this - I hope there will be more from this author/illustrator, perhaps with stories involving more of the other characters in the book. Brilliant first book and reckon it would be great to be able to own this as a hard copy.
on 24 April 2013
This is a lovely kids' book, the illustrations are original and attractive to children. The story is funny and the characters likeable and will remind you of your kids or kids you know.
I wish I could buy a hard copy as my kids tend to prefer real books at bedtime.
on 5 January 2014
I like the book because it's about a sister being a alien but I will give it a 4 because it's only a few pages long so if it was more I would u let give it a 5 I would recommend it to 5+ because if I enjoyed it anyone would!!!!!!!!
on 24 April 2013
This is an excellent book to read with your children at home and in school. It uses the imagination, promotes thoughts and discussion. A really good read with amazing illustrations!
on 31 December 2013
Well done the first kids book on kindle I've read with kids that has great pictures nog so many words but tells a full wonderful story thankfully
on 24 April 2013
A very funny kids story. I especially liked Nina the cat who really steals the show for me. The ending was a real surprise too!
on 28 December 2013
I'm twelve years old so I bought this for entertainment. It fulfilled its purpose. Suitable for 6-8 year olds-ish!! Excellent!