5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fast delivery
Very pleased with the case it was delivered quickly and is great quality for the price, just what i needed! It feels sturdy enough to protect my tablet but also looks smart (i chose the blue). The fact it doubles as a stand is a handy bonus!
Published on 25 April 2013 by BeckR

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, but too thin to use while travelling
As a commuter I was looking for something to protect the tablet while inside my bag, and sadly this isn't it. The front flap is wafer thin, there's no padding to cushion the screen and the inside that touches the screen is plastic so it doesn't have the soft feel to it you get on other cases.

It's not all bad; the hard shell part is a perfect fit for the Nexus...
Published 21 months ago by Amikia

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, but too thin to use while travelling, 9 Aug. 2013

It's not all bad; the hard shell part is a perfect fit for the Nexus 7. It won't fall out, the cutouts are all in the right places, and is just right to get the tablet back out without a fight when you want to. The colour is a really nice dark purple too that won't burn your eyeballs off like those crazy neon coloured ones do.

As a dust cover for a tablet that never leaves the house it would probably be fine. But if you're looking for something that will help protect the tablet if it is dropped, or something to carry around day to day in a bag/backpack, this case isn't quite up to the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and fast delivery, 25 April 2013
This review is from: ORDEL® Ultra Slim Smart PU Leather Case Cover for Asus Google Nexus 7 Tablet (version 1) + Screen Protector & Stylus (Black) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars A smart looking case - Bough as a gift & they loved it, 30 April 2013
I needed a gift for a friends birthday. I knew they were getting a Nexus 7 so i thought a case would be the ideal gift. Did a bit of shopping around and chose this one because it was similar to the Smart cover for the iPad. The case looks the business and delivery was quick too. Just as well as i left it all a bit last minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the iPad one, 25 April 2013
I was looking for a case similar to the iPad one and found this. Good quality, nice bright colour and with the sleep/wake function I love so much. A highly recommended item if you want to use your GN7 hands free. Also delivered fast. Hands down

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality good protection looks good, 10 July 2013
Very happy with this cover, not too bulky and feels like a quality item. The cutout for volume it's good as helps me feel the toggle position through my pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money? Excellent!, 19 Jun. 2013
Really impressed with both the speed of delivery and quality of product. We all know that, generally, you only get what you pay for - but this is a well-made cover at a very reasonable price. For what you pay, I think it's terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value & Quality - Excellent, 7 May 2013
This product was exaclty what I needed, quality of product is great and the price matches it. Good range of colours and would recommend to all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal slimline, minimalist design, 5 July 2013
Delivered with lightning speed and great quality for the price! It feels just about sturdy enough to protect the tablet but also looks quite smart (I chose the black).

I just wanted a decent minimalist design to be able to pick the tablet up, hold it comfortably when in use and carry it around safely when not in use. I doubt if any of the other cheaper designs are any better and suspect in the price range none of them are, probably not as good. The fact it doubles as a stand is of no interest to me because I will not bend the cover right back to keep it in top condition! My son paid a lot for a case for his iPad but look at it now. It is in tatters.

The case is quite smart and as slim as you possibly can get. It comes with a stylus and screen protector. The tab on the cover has a weak magnet to hold it closed but it is not strong enough to put the unit into sleep mode, nor do I think it is intended to. I ordered mine just after midnight and it arrived 18 hours later. Beat that!

I did not want to pay a penny more than needed for the Nexus 7 I just bought and this one is exactly as expected. It is slim, lightweight, holds the tablet firmly in the click-in shell which has generous cutouts to allow one easily to get to the spots on the edges that matter. That for the earphone socket is slightly off position but not by much and only matters if you have a fetish for perfection is such things. Either there is no sleep when you close the lid and Ordel do not claim there is but, in any case, I prefer to hit the button myself to be sure.

TIP - hold the tablet in the vertical position with the flap on the right. That way it falls away under gravity so you do not have to fold it back under and cause it unnecessary wear. I am not sure how durable the case is if you do fold it back for that reason or to contort it into a stand configuration, but I do not intend to find out. In one's left hand orientated as I suggest, a right handed person also can get to the power and volume keys much more naturally and comfortably.

The supplied stylus is small and very cheap. I do not like it because it is so light in weight and a more substantial and heavier one I already have is much more comfortable to use. Since I have been using that from day one, I have no intention of using the screen protector. Just set the options for - and + zoom controls to appear on screen permanently wherever you can, and you should never need to touch the screen with your fingers anyway!

My advice is to get one, at least to start with rather than waste more money on a expensive design. I cannot see the point when judging from my son's experience, it is not going to last any longer, anyway. Even just as a starter to protect the tablet before you damage it and for just under £7, you cannot lose. If you handle it carefully as I will and always do with my possessions, this case is perfectly serviceable anyway.

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly fitted, 9 Jan. 2014
didn't fit properly despite saying it would, mine goes in crooked with force which has then cracked corners of the case cover.
on flip side stands up lovely n the colour is nice.
wouldn't buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 30 Dec. 2013
I got this after I got my nexus and it came in the wrong size it was to wide and to short meaning that my tablet would not fit in it. Also it says that it comes with a back camera hole but the back is solid therefore no gaps at all.