5.0 out of 5 stars To please my wife
Published 8 months ago by Victor Meldrew Mk2

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
There a nice boot, but i would not say they are a durable enough boot to be used as a work boot. i have horses and and land where i would need welly boots allot and these would not stand the excessive wear.
There a thinner material then first thought too.
Published 10 months ago by clare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars To please my wife, 5 Jan 2014
Victor Meldrew Mk2 "stefan morawiec" (Dorset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
My wife has subjected these boots, one of her Christmas presents to the most stringent testing I think that they have probably been subjected to so far. Christmas and New year 2013/14 have been the wettest for a while and every day she has tested these boots to at least one if not two walks lasting an hour each with our border collie. She claims that they are extremely comfortable, which she doesn't claim for all of her footwear, keep her feet bone dry and the lining does seem to help at soaking up the perspiration generated through walking about 4-5 miles a day through flooded woodland.

I must say that whilst I don't think they would suit me, she looks rather fetching in them (I would say that) and a number of other ladies have made positive comments about them, unlike their husbands who have made no comment about my bottle green pair; must be a woman thing.

Definite 5 stars for these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots, 21 Mar 2013
I received my boots really quickly, they were well packaged. These are extremely comfortable boots and the design is fab. I was fed up with cheap wellies that split after a few months (I wear wellies a lot). A friend recommended these having had her Joules boots for over a year already, so hopefully they will live up to expectations.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 30 Oct 2013
There a thinner material then first thought too.
They are a nice boot to wear if you are just using them for the likes of walking on a wet rain day, there comfortable and have a nice design but they are not worth the price there being sold for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 10 Feb 2014
Great fit, I ordered my usual shoe size (7) and they fit perfectly with a pair of Wellington socks on. This is how they should fit as you should always wear additional Wellington socks with Wellies. The design on these is great. I love the little dog pictures and the yellow line that runs down the back! Much nicer and cheaper than Hunters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots!, 26 Dec 2013
Really nice boots, great design, we'll made, good fit, my daughter lives them, true to size (she wears a 7-71/2) and the 7 fits just right but if you want to wear thick winter socks then I'd advice going a size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars joules wellies, 21 Sep 2013
Very comfortable, strong, love the design, the foot liners need to be more secure, they come out when taken off.

2.0 out of 5 stars split after very light use, 20 May 2014
After 6 months of purchasing these wellies, they have split in many places within the last 4 weeks! The usage I had of them was very light; a few hours on some very wet weekend days. I believe the thinness and the poor outer finish of the rubber is to be blamed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good - slight flopping around the heal, 3 Sep 2014
Bought these for my partner for Xmas. They seemed good at first but with thicker socks they 'flop around' the heal....so much so she cannot wear the welly socks I bought her thus in really cold weather her feet are cold - I still don't hear the end of it... I 'ruined' her Christmas day apparently.
With thin sock in the middle of summer - perfect...but she tends to wear flip flops.

2.0 out of 5 stars Split After Two Months, 31 Dec 2013
I was impressed with these wellies when they arrived, very comfortable and a nice design. Having spent £40 on them I was expecting them to last.....however two months down the line, one of them has split. Im not impressed and wish iI I had taken note of the other reviews saying similar before i bought them.

Wont be buying Joules wellies again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 13 July 2014