5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
Published 18 months ago by Samuella

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressions of a first time buyer
I usually buy "Pampers Baby Dry Size 4 Maxi Monthly Pack - 174 Nappies", which Baby seems happy about, but there was a supply issue last week, so I was tempted to try this eco-friendly range.

Published 5 months ago by Deborah V.

3.0 out of 5 stars Impressions of a first time buyer, 8 Jan. 2015

The cost of a Naty nappy is higher than Pampers (Naty: £0,21, Pampers £0,12). However, the prospect of putting less chemicals in contact with my son's skin everyday - Naty's are chlorine and fragrance free - convinced me to give it a go. The idea that this purchase would lower the family's carbon footprint a little bit also made me feel good.

Undoubtedly, this nappy feels thinner and more rigid than a Pampers nappy. It doesn't have a plastic-y coating either, but rather feels like soft paper or very thin cardboard. It has no scent at all. I was a bit concerned that it would not hold in place: the sticky straps don't feel very sticky, but no problem to report so far. It holds a big mess well, but urine is a bit more problematic if you can't change your baby quickly. After only a few minutes, the weight of the nappy will cause the waistband to stretch and show signs of tear.

I am not entirely sure I will order this brand again. I will update this review once the first batch has been used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!, 31 Dec. 2013
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar. 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Also suitable for incontinent pets..., 5 Jun. 2012
For anyone who has had the heartbreak of having a cat that has developed incontinence give these a try before considering euthanasia.... Our loved tortoiseshell cat had neurological damage after an accident and over time became completely incontinent. She was happy and not in pain so for the remainder of her life (sadly put to sleep last year), we had her in these nappies (Newborn size), after trying the leading brands.

Obviously not all cats would be so accepting of nappy wearing but we were lucky that she was just happy with her life and soon got used to it.

We found having the sticky tape on the cat's back was easier than on her belly. We cut a small hole for the tail and then stretched the hole to a suitable size, to allow for plenty of padding around the base of the tail (prevent leakage). We also had to wash the cat regularly between nappies, and keep an eye out for flystrike (especially around her nethers, and also in her 'armpits'), a particular danger in the summer, but for her and us it was worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb. 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy, 17 Jan. 2014
Good quality great fit and shape, easy to use. Size 1 nappies average baby is in them for 5 / 6 weeks. Then go on to size 2 (size 2 mini).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product............., 12 Mar. 2011
Saturnicus "Saturnicus" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What can one say about nappies. As a grandmother who only has experience of babies part-time these days, I thought they were very good. They were just being invented when my own babies were born and in those days we used terry nappies with various liners. I had a great problem with nappy rash and it is good news that these disposable and biodegradable nappies should avoid all those skin problems.
No doubt about it, but these are an expensive item, but very convenient. Size-wise I thought they were very good as our family tend to have big babies, and I have read that some mums thought they were rather loose around the leg, however, I did not find them too bad. Tightness around the leg is very painful for baby when it gets nipped skin. Someone did mention gel leakage but if this gel helps avoid nasty nappy rash on a newborn, then I give it my full approval. Easy to put on baby and great for when daddy picks up the courage to change a nappy....If you have never seen a man try to put on a terry nappy with two protective liners in spite of giving baby instructions to "STAY", you have never seen anything like it.
So, I am all for this product, and it is great that it does not spend thousands of years in landfill. A tad pricey, but it is definitely worth it for newborns.

5.0 out of 5 stars my preferred nappy., 30 Jan. 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go green without sacrificing convenience, 23 May 2015
I really can't say enough good things about Naty nappies, but let me give you the highlights:
1 - You can enjoy the convenience of disposable nappies without the guilt of contributing to the tonnes of toxic landfill created by nappies
2 - Everyone's experience is different, but my little one had significantly less nappy rash with Naty nappies than any other brands. Whenever we ran out and had to use big brands, or generic supermarket varieties he invariably ended up with nappy rash after a day.
3 - No leaks! Again, all babies are different, but we never had accidents escaping these nappies! That said, they don't store as much liquid as non-eco nappies, so make sure you move up to a bigger size if you find them not keeping baby dry overnight.
4 - No nasty chemicals strapped to your child. If you are trying to limit your child's exposure to chemicals, these nappies give you a great alternative to gel-based nappies.

Any cons? They are slightly more expensive, but if you opt for Subscribe and Save you can reduce the cost to almost equivalent of brand names. At the end of the day it's a matter of priorities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 11 Feb. 2014
Brilliant nappies, do even my two year old overnight. Generous fit. Got an amazing deal so very happy and would purchase again!