5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!
We have been using these for the last 3 months with our newborn and we love them.
They are great nappies, even with runny 'pureed mango' type of poo, and its brilliant that they arent adding to the billions filling up landfills that wont degrade for hundreds of years.
Published 16 months ago by Samuella

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies
Published 3 months ago by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these nappies!, 31 Dec. 2013
You do need to ensure the leg 'ruffels?!' Arent tucked inside, and you cant handle them too roughly as they can rip, but with normal care and attention these nappies are brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies second to none!, 18 Mar. 2014
Basile (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Have used them for 9 months, however did try out other brands too (out of curiosity) but none of them was as reliable as Naty. I have to say it surprises me when some parents speak about leaks and accidents, it haven't ever occurred to us, my daughter sleeps through the night (up to 13 hours) and never had rush. Love this product, 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Nappies, 9 Oct. 2013
I bought these as a replacement to the Huggies nappies that were taken off the market. I was so surprised at how
well they handled leaks, nappy rash, and fitting issues that I find with the other brands. My son hasn't suffered nappy rash once since birth (he's 4 months)
using these. No weird plastic smell. It also does my heart good to know that these are also eco friendly. All in all a win for Naty.

2.0 out of 5 stars Naty needs to improve the quality of nappies, 6 Jan. 2015
I chose Naty for 2 reasons. One is for my son's sensitive skin and the other is for the environment. These nappies don't come cheap, but I thought I would give them try. I have to say I am terribly disappointed with the quality of the nappies. My 3 month old son wore Naty 1-3 and all these sizes leaked on the side 1 out of 4 times he wore, especially when he slept. It didn't matter the nappies were wet or not. I had to change his clothes and bedding so many times, now I won't buy them anymore. Another problem was stripes where belts stick were not put together properly(too narrow) with Size 3. I ordered 6 packs and so far 2 packs out of 3 were all faulty made. Some nappies were missing belts too. I tried to exchange them, but I had to return all 3 or 6 packs all together. Since I used them, I didn't want the hassle to exchange them. One good thing is that the nappies were made with less chemical, so they are better for the skin, but I just don't want to change my son's clothes in the middle of nights anymore. I use a tape for the missing belts and narrow stripes. At night and during out about, my son wears Pampers now. No leak so far with Pampers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly nappy, 21 Feb. 2013
B. Boogaart - See all my reviews
This product is fantastic. I was a bit concerned about how well they would absorb the wetness due to looking paper thin, but this was not the case. They hold a lot of liquid and the tabs don't come away and you can also re position if needed.
Would recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Also suitable for incontinent pets..., 5 Jun. 2012
For anyone who has had the heartbreak of having a cat that has developed incontinence give these a try before considering euthanasia.... Our loved tortoiseshell cat had neurological damage after an accident and over time became completely incontinent. She was happy and not in pain so for the remainder of her life (sadly put to sleep last year), we had her in these nappies (Newborn size), after trying the leading brands.

Obviously not all cats would be so accepting of nappy wearing but we were lucky that she was just happy with her life and soon got used to it.

We found having the sticky tape on the cat's back was easier than on her belly. We cut a small hole for the tail and then stretched the hole to a suitable size, to allow for plenty of padding around the base of the tail (prevent leakage). We also had to wash the cat regularly between nappies, and keep an eye out for flystrike (especially around her nethers, and also in her 'armpits'), a particular danger in the summer, but for her and us it was worth the effort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, work well, 16 Mar. 2011
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What these nappies have over other nappies, for me, is the feel of them. They are lovely and soft inside and outside and are lacking that plastic-y feel that is so common in other disposable nappies. These nappies are very plain looking compared to other brands on the market.

These nappies have nice stretchy sides to help with the fit and I have had very little issues with leakages. I've had a few with tabs that pull off but that is prone to happen on many brands so isn't a deal breaker for me and they are quite sticky which is good because I hate it when the tabs just won't stay done up.

These nappies are environmentally friendly so tend to be more expensive than other nappies.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing front tabs, 12 Sept. 2014
Have used these nappies for a while now and they're usually okay. Every once in a while I find that some of them are missing one of the front tabs. It's a common occurrence, but I've continued to use Naty because I believed its better for my baby and for the planet. However in this latest shipment more than half of all the nappies is missing a tab making them unusable and a complete waste of money!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy, 17 Jan. 2014
Good quality great fit and shape, easy to use. Size 1 nappies average baby is in them for 5 / 6 weeks. Then go on to size 2 (size 2 mini).

5.0 out of 5 stars my preferred nappy., 30 Jan. 2014
Brilliant, Love them, keep baby clean and no nappy rash after 3 months use. Will go overnight well and hold a lot of mess.