5.0 out of 5 stars Low price Bytrestor high sppeed card.
The Bytestor flash card is advertised as a low cost alternative to big brands like Sony. Tried it this morning in a camcorder and it formated straight away and recorded perfectly. The SD card converter means you can obviously use it with standard appliances like Digital cameras or tablets. Should record about 50/60 minutes on a standard cam
Published 3 months ago by Jago Wells

3.0 out of 5 stars Card great adapter a bit iffy.
Published 3 months ago by Tox

5.0 out of 5 stars Low price Bytrestor high sppeed card., 14 Mar. 2015
Jago Wells - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Card great adapter a bit iffy., 26 Mar. 2015
Tox "Tox" (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a micro SD card, there is I suppose a limited amount you can say about this type of storage, it either works or it doesn't and I'm pleased to report that this works. I am using it in my in car video camera and is has no issues saving a constant stream of 1080p video as we drive along. Micro SD cards are always a bit fiddly so beware and don't drop it as you may not find it, that however goes for all of them.

On the downside, there seems to be a problem with the adapter. These have a write protect tab and I think there is a fault in the switch inside the adapter. Basically I can read from the card when it's in the adapter but I can't write to it. If I use a different adapter then I have no issues. I've excluded everything but the adapter so am working on the premise that the issue lies there. As I have a stack of adapters it's not a problem for me but if this were mu only Micro SD card then I could have a problem. I'm guessing this may be an issue just for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job well, 25 Mar. 2015
elsie purdon "reads too much" (dorset uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The card worked perfectly at storing photos and short films to transfer to a smart phone I borrowed for the purpose.
I also tried it out on a longer video made on a camcorder and was very happy with the result.
The card is low priced and comes in what is termed a green packaging, i.e. a small envelope. I am happy about this too as I prefer to keep the cards I have in purpose made bag all together rather than separate.
This is a good product selling at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me., 16 Mar. 2015
Chris (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Comes with an SD adapter as well so you can use with laptops etc that come equipped with an SD reader. To be honest this is a pretty cheap (cost) Micro SD card that has performed really well for me so far. I put it into a Samsung Galaxy phone and it was recognised no problem. I usually use SanDisk cards and to be honest this performs just as well. What's not to like, if you need a low cost solution so far this is working for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars 64gb card failure, 12 Jun. 2015
LB Kielty - See all my reviews
This review is from: ByteStor Pro 32GB 40Mbps Class 10 High Speed Micro SDHC UHS-1 Card with SDHC Card Adapter (Accessory)
Initial order for two 32gb cards failed to arrive and was replaced by Amazon. When tested, both replacement cards were recognised as 29gb using H2TESTW but never reached the R/W speeds advertised. The 32gb card is a class 10 card but I doubt its UHS-1 credentials. OK for a phone but my wife rips all of her CD's to the card for her MP3 player and the transfer speed could be a problem

I also purchased a 64gb card at the same time. That was a total flop. Unformatted on arrival and Windows only recognised 27.8gb of format space. The next TWO replacements were exactly the same and I am now awaiting my FOURTH card from Amazon. If it happens again I will consider contacting the FCA as they now regulate consumer purchases as well as the banks

I did write a very negative review on the 64gb card but it isn't showing. If anyone else has the same problem, please leave a comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fill your boots, 31 Oct. 2013
The price was good.Delivery good.My dashboard camera is happy,so am I.
Buy with confidence I will again. it is memory it is what it is.
Paul Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to like!, 7 Feb. 2015
lots of storage for a little price. Whats not to like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent low cost high speed solution, 15 Mar. 2015
metacritic "zshamas" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First time I have used Bytestor products. Good low cost general purpose stoarage card comes as a micro SD card format (for phones etc) also supplied with a full size adapter if required for things like cam-corders, digital cameras etc.

Have just tested the speed, managed to transfer a 1Gb file in 75 seconds, give it a write speed of about 13Mbps, read speed for the same file was clocked at 15 seconds, giving a read speed of about 66Mbps, so very good performance figures in the real world.

Comes with a 5 year warranty, but only time and usage will tell how reliable this card will turn out to be. I like the very simple no nonsense environmentally friendly packaging which allows you quickly unpackage the SD card whilst at the same time providing sufficient protection for the SD card.

5.0 out of 5 stars seemless and fast with the Z2, 3 July 2015
Works great with the Xperia Z2 (118 GB formatted capacity as expected). As long as the phone and/or card reader you are using is a recent product (i.e. was designed to accept large capacity cards) this will work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast transfer speeds and no problem swapping between camera phone, SLR and laptop., 27 Mar. 2015
Amazon Customer "Bartleby2009" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've tried using this in my Cannon SLR and in my phone and haven't had an compatibility issues - upload speeds on my laptop (MacBook Pro running Picasa) seem pretty decent too - very happy.