5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a traditional guest book, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ginger Ray Vintage Wedding Fingerprint Tree - Canvas with Inks & Instructions - Alternative Guest Book
If you dont want to use a normal guest book this is great. We got it framed after the wedding and its stunning. We also got everyone to put their initials on the finger print so we could know who was who.

4.0 out of 5 stars personal touch for that special day, 15 Sep 2014
Bought for a good friend who wanted something a bit different for her sons wedding...so I chose this for her to give to the happy couple...bit short notice so had to pay a bit extra for postage to get to me quickly ...which it did , very well packaged... mother of the groom loved it as did the bride but the groom did not think much too it (must be a man thing) I thought it was a nice keepsake of the day instead of a book...to see who was at the special day...cant please everybody ...but I like quirky an unusual...

5.0 out of 5 stars unique guest book alternative, 5 May 2014
Speedy delivery.
Although its not yet been used, i'm very happy with my purchase. And cant wait for my wedding guest to fill it up.
Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars needs a few tweaks but overall great, 3 Aug 2014
D. Carey - See all my reviews
its a great idea just wish you could have a choice of ink colour tones to match my wedding ie: blue tones instead of just the pink tones