5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item with Perfect Engraving
Ordered this item with a personalised message for my husbands 40th birthday and the quality is brilliant. The watch itself is really nice, large clock face with clear numbers, very elegant and timeless. The engraving is really really well done. The watch comes in a lovely presentation tin.

My husband was delighted with his gift, and I was delighted with the...
Published 21 months ago by Sarah Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars colour change
Very dissapointing, colour change after less than two weeks. Now a bronze colour.
Published 9 months ago by Mr

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item with Perfect Engraving, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Personalised Silver Pocket Watch ENGRAVED FREE (Kitchen & Home)

My husband was delighted with his gift, and I was delighted with the service. Would definately recommend and will use again should I have any other gift requirements!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Stunner, 1 Feb. 2014
K. A. Kent (uk) - See all my reviews
This is a well made well boxed fob watch which i cant belive the bargain price. The person i gave it to was amazed .You would think it was about £100

5.0 out of 5 stars Engraving detail is fabulous, 27 Mar. 2014
Great quality watch at a great price and the engraving detail is fabulous. Would definitely recommend this product to everyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars colour change, 7 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars just amazing, 14 Mar. 2014
I could order this formy fiances farther and I personlize it and it came in the order I want it and it was worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Simple, 4 Mar. 2014
Not A Computer (Rochester, England) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased with the “Personalised Silver Pocket Watch in a tin, especially the free engraving which was carried out to a high standard. They even managed extra letters.
The “Engrave It Online” customer service has been really spot making me feel totally satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely without hesitation purchase again from the company. The pocket watch was working on arrival and I am happy to report that it is a beautifully simple but accurate time piece. I know the recipient and parents will be happy with such a great gift. Only wish someone bought one for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Satisfied, 14 Aug. 2014
I ordered 7 for my ushers,best man and dad all with their own message. The finish is brilliant and total value for money. So good I've ordered bone for me so we're all matching for the big day. Will order from here again

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch was really lovely good value for money, 31 Aug. 2014
Really fast service. Watch was really lovely good value for money .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug. 2014