5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!
I teach fit club-/bootcamp. Its very easy to use.. Looks nice, & its a good size too. Wish I could turn the volume up on in tough!
Published 13 months ago by Betty boop

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, handle with care!
I give it two stars originally because when it was working-it was great....Then I thought about the marketing and the name, Gymboss, and I thought that it doesn't get the second star-they sell more than just a stopwatch!
Published 1 month ago by Christian Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Gymboss Interval Timer and Stopwatch - ORANGE / BLUE SOFTCOAT (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gymboss, 8 Jun 2013
Excellent addition to my training programme. Funky colour. Would be even better if the arm strap was supplied with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile, handle with care!, 21 July 2014
My problem with it is that it broke extremely easily. I was expecting the timer to be rugged, and for sure you get that feeling when you start to use it.
I was using the timer for my Thai boxing sessions, the vibrate function and loud alarm perfect for feeding round on the pads. Unfortunately the timer met it's demise when it suffered the impact of a body kick, even though it was protected by a body pad-the screen cracked and is now unusable.
Really disappointed-I only had the timer for a month before it was rendered useless...If there's any danger of the slightest impact in your training sessions-don't expect this to be able to handle it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - get one, 17 July 2014
This is a great piece of kit and beats fumbling around with your digital watch trying to find the light button every 10 secs to see if your interval is up. I used this whilst doing the couch to 10km program, so I was programming new intervals every week and found it fairly easy to program. Don't rely on the instructions too much and trust your instincts. Don't let programming it put you off. And so cheap!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as loud as the old one, 13 Jun 2014
great timer and it works really well but the beep is quieter than the old design even on the loud setting

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, excellent customer service, 17 April 2014
It is a good product, very useful for your workouts, but what I mostly appreciated is the excellent customer support service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 July 2013
J. Linney (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
I've got one and bought this for a friend, so useful and handy, I use it all the time. A must have for any gym fanatic