4.0 out of 5 stars Robust
I have had various versions of these. I have had way more hi-tech models from Sony which all seem to go wrong after a while I think due to moisture (I wear them running & cycling so some rain and sweat). I have had more basic models from Samsung but the clip was broke and the button hard to access without looking. This however is cheap, robust and the buttons are easy...
Published 4 months ago by David Deane

2.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, but sorry to say I couldn't get it to work with iPhone
I had a similar Sony MW600 bluetooth transmitter which lasted well and worked flawlessly with my iPhone.
The old MW600 eventually stopped working and so I thought i'd give this one a go.
It is a similar size to an iPod shuffle, and all looks good in terms of construction.
However, it just didn't want to play with my iPhone - it would link, but the controls...
Published 3 months ago by Gareth Jordan

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 10 April 2014
I have just returned this item and received a full refund. The problem was that the headset would not sit inside the receiver properly and kept falling out.
The sound quality was as to be expected from Sony, 1st class and very clear. The device is easy to use and no problems to pair with phone.
The clip that is used to attach the receiver to clothes or similar is very tight though no problem for seat belts.
I also found that making / receiving calls whilst driving the inbuilt mic' is not very good and I had to raise my voice considerably.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality with only one drawback..., 20 Mar 2014
Great product, better, and comfier than the "in-ear" Bluetooth headsets available. As I would expect the build quality from Sony is excellent. I find the ear-buds comfortable, and, in fact whilst wearing them the outside noise is greatly reduced.
The only slight drawback is that I cannot initiate a phone call whilst using the product. This is the only reason I'm giving four instead of five stars. Answering calls is no problem.
(Using with Nokia Lumia Handset.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the business, 12 Jan 2014
Reecived and easily paired with phone. Seems to function as expected. Controls are a little fiddly when in use but that will come with practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound and good battery life, 12 Jan 2014
Nice sound quality, easy to use and good battery life. Build quality is also good, feels well put together. Delivered nice and fast as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 29 Dec 2013
Mr. Dj Ryan (kettering) - See all my reviews
Haven't used it for phone calls yet but music is superb and it works with other earphones plugged into the little black box of magic & tricks, only downside I've had was music did interrupt a little when a door was open between my phone and the blue tooth set but when carrying the phone in my pocket no issues

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little headset, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Sony SBH20 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headset with NFC and Multi-Point Connectivity - White (Accessory)
Love this little headset. I can even link my little mini kitsound speaker into the headphone jack instead of the headphones and works excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth is fine but earphones are not so good, 27 Feb 2014
The bluetooth is fine but earphone are not so good, my HTC one works better than that. Being a sony product I was expecting it to be an excellent product with everything working perfect but that is not the case here.
Anyways I bought it as a gift for my brother in law so it's ok for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bit of kit! but dosnt have FM radio with RDS, 21 Dec 2013
used it quite abit since i got it listen to music and phone calls and i love it no problems atall dose its job n the mic is great they can hear you very well and its small so easy to put in little spaces

only thing that it says it has and it DOSE NOT and that is FM radio even though im not bothered cus i dont need it

id recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the purchase., 27 Jun 2013
I already own a more expensive Sony Bluetooth Stereo Headset which I found very fiddly to control and decided to give this one a try and I am glad I did, less complicated to use, good reception and although somewhat cheaper well worth the moiney

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony SBH-20 pro's and con's, 28 May 2013
The Bluetooth unit itself is very good, pairs each time within a few seconds of a call coming in (if I've forgot to switch it on beforehand). Battery life is about a day's good use including playing a couple of albums. Headphone quality I think is very, very poor. A real let down at this price and already replaced by others. At least this is easily done as the microphone is in the bluetooth unit itself. In summary suits my needs very well, volume is easily loud enough (with alternative headphones) but should I really need to change the earbuds?