on 27 February 2014
It is an amazing product love it love it smells great very long lasting brilliant gift for summer time lol
on 3 January 2014
Beautiful smell for anybody, I just adore it, bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it too, very good price compared to in the shops
on 7 June 2014
I really love this fragrance, however I was disappointed that there is CK One Summer that changes every year, which I did not know about, so when I tested it in the shop then ordered it I didn,t realise it was different so would of been really disappointed if I didn,t like it, but, fortunately I do.Hope this makes sense!
on 18 October 2013
Bought CK One Summer recently, first I've bought for years, both my wife and I can use it, it is fresh, clean smelling, non-musky and excellent in every way, including the bottle appearance and spray action. First class.
on 17 January 2016
I recently purchased another CK Summer from a different seller and the fragrance lasts about 15 minutes. This fragrance lasts much longer so anyone who loves this particular CK Summer and has had the same problem can buy from this seller with confidence. 5 Stars.
on 26 May 2014
Just love this Calvin Klein Fragrance. Fresh, light and perfect for balmy summer days.
Adore the colour of the bottle an awsome product all around. Would thoroughly
recommend to everyone!
on 2 May 2015
A wonderfull whiff ! As always a great product first purchased while on holiday a few years ago with a quick mist it takes me back back to a great holiday ahhhhh ! Thank you ck summer 😎
on 17 September 2014
Arrived well packaged ... Bought for my son and it smells wonderful.. Have been tempted to have a few squirts myself !!
And a good price ... He is very happy with it...
on 22 May 2014
I always get compliments from people when I have this on. Been using it for 10 years plus, shame you can only get it in the summer!
on 25 November 2013
I have bought this often for myself and not disappointed. A lovely fresh summer fragrance which can be bought for men or women

null
Discover L'Occitane. Free Samples With All Orders & Exclusive Offers!
Extra 15% Off Calvin Klein CK One. Free Shipping + Unbeatable Prices!