4.0 out of 5 stars blue christmas lights
Published 7 months ago by Tino

1.0 out of 5 stars timetop super bright solar fairy lights
I couldn't get them to operate even after advice from seller, and so I have returned them. I don't think so but it might just have been me, so I wouldn't want to stop folks from trying them for themselves.
Published 7 months ago by Friends together

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars blue christmas lights, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Timetop Super Bright 13M 120LED Solar Fairy String Light ideal for Christmas, Wedding Party Garden,Out Door Trees, Garden--Blue
They worried me initially as they would not turn on after charging for several days. The switch did not seem to operate. I was on the verge of returning them when I thought I would dismantle the back to see what might be wrong. I found that the stop switch has a locking cover for transit. I can be removed simply by lifting it off exposing the actual switch (no need to open the back of the device).
Unfortunately there is nothing in the paperwork that indicated this, so I guess some of the customers who returned the product may have not realised this. It actually works fine, but gave it 4 stars for the lack of information.

1.0 out of 5 stars timetop super bright solar fairy lights, 4 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but faulty, 19 Jun 2014
Poor quality. Looks good. Worked. For a. Few nights then stopped. Received a replacement now the replacement not working. Disappointed disappointed. Never never again. I have bought solar lights from other sellers and never had any problem..never again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted about 6 nights, 13 Jun 2014
Lights lasted about 6 nights before the battery went dead. If I leave the lights switched off and let them charge for a week I get about 5 mins out of them, after a week of solar charge. Do not buy these lights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calming, 28 Mar 2014
Very good product for the price. Clear clean lighting very good colour. Easy to fix really solid solar element.
Regards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only worked once., 5 July 2014
Only worked once..then stopped.Had an electrician look at them..said they didn't work! Still have them...tossed box or would have returned them.

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice lights, 26 Jun 2014
J. Gaffney "Joe Gaffney" (Greater manchester UK) - See all my reviews
they light up every night and my neighbors have told me how nice they look
very pleased will be wanting some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Fairy Lights, 16 Dec 2013
Look absolutely lovely on the tree in the garden and, because we have plenty of winter sun, being solar, they are perfect. Seller fulfilled the order very quickly. Would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, 20 Nov 2013
Bought as a present for my mum. They didn't work. She chucked them before I could send them back. Unimpressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 13 Nov 2013
Got them on time, however, they never worked! I put them straight away in the sun to charge and nothing. I requested an exchange, but was told only money back and I had to print the return level myself to be able to send back... No very pleased with this and very disappointed with the product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›