4.0 out of 5 stars A fine reissue
Published 12 months ago by L. O. Shea

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
felt this book just trod water, shame as first books started very well , I will not finish series
Published 7 months ago by ronald gridley

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine reissue, 1 April 2014
L. O. Shea "lenoshea" (Italy) - See all my reviews
I remember buying the original books and was gutted to find that Wingrove had stopped ( or something) in mid series - or the publishers didn't release it or something. Am now collecting the lot and it's a great addition to the shelves. Although why the later hardback additions became hideously expensive is beyond me.. A future world where the chinese have ten over the world and rewritten history to wipe the memory of all western civilisation from the human consciousness. We are up to book 6 of a 20 book series. This will be one I finish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still good to read, 5 Sept. 2013
Eddy Young (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: An Inch of Ashes (CHUNG KUO SERIES Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, this book continues the great Chung Kuo saga. My only complaint is the books seem to get shorter and shorter as the series progresses.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 Dec. 2014
Peri Urban "periurban" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I love David's books. The Chung Kuo series is my favourite sf epic, and I think this re-launching of the original series is an inspired idea. Long may it continue.

2.0 out of 5 stars This series started very well I could hardly wait for ..., 20 Aug. 2014
This series started very well I could hardly wait for the next book. However it seems to run out of steam.