4.0 out of 5 stars Great... but
Published 15 months ago by G. D. Buckley

3.0 out of 5 stars It organises anything....not just lipsticks
Not the thickest "crystal" acrylic that`s available, but one of the more brittle Chinese jobs that can be had for a couple of quid if you want to wait....

that said, I didn`t want to wait and have ordered 2 of these (already had one as a tester) - of course, it`s not going to break unless you sit on it hard or toss it against the wall at speed, so it`s...
Published 13 months ago by Humax Convert

4.0 out of 5 stars Great... but, 7 May 2013
G. D. Buckley "Genevieve" (Bournemouth, Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cosmetic Make Up Clear Lipstick Organiser 4 Tiers with 24 Sections (Misc.)
I have been on an organizing trip recently, and I adore all my makeup. I needed something to store my lipsticks in, but something that I could see what I had, and if there are any holes in my collection :) These are perfect, they fit the Revlon Lip butters perfectly and they are also great for the lip glosses. They also hold the rimmel apocolips really nicely, there is however a little draw back, they can't fit the larger No 7 lipsticks (as they flare out at the bottom) and the Bourjois lipsticks are a little too big as well! :( Other than that though all of the other brands I have fit perfectly :)If there were 1/2 stars this would be 4 and a half
Hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 May 2014
Arrived very fast, well packaged and in perfect condition. It fit all my lipsticsk, minus the square Christian Dior one. Some lipsticks only seemed to fit in the end ones when the whole thing is full (which I found a bit strange!) but apart from that, I'm really pleased with it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits mainly MAC, 24 April 2014
It doesn't fit my tom ford or D&G lipsticks which is a shame but its perfect for Mac lip sticks or glosses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 17 April 2014
Miss Jessica Little (England) - See all my reviews
Is a good purchase and is very sturdy and holds all of my lip products. I personally think it should be cheaper though.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 11 Mar 2014
If you are a beauty lover who has hundreds of lipsticks then this item is for you. It is very sleek and chic and makes it a perfect addition to my bed room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 7 Mar 2014
Displays my lipsticks in a neat way. Looks really nice on my dressing table.

I'm pretty sure you can get these cheaper off of Ebay which is a downer, but overall a good buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice organiser, very handy, 7 Jan 2014
I like this product its a clear plastic, sturdy product. It keeps all lipsticks and lipglosses neat and tidy in one place, no more digging around for lipsticks in my make up case. If you want to be more organised and have all your lipsticks and lipglosses in one place, this is a good little organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars LIPSTICK ORGANISER, 20 Nov 2013
Dee Maly (HORNCHURCH ESSEX) - See all my reviews
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ITEMS I HAVE PURCHASED AT AMAZON.
YOU CAN SEE AT A GLANCE WHAT COLOUR LIPSTICKS YOU HAVE, AND THE PRICE IS WITHIN EVERYONE'S BUDGET.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Oct 2013
Overall i was very happy with this product it came fast and met my expectations however the only downside is that i dont think that all the squares are equal in size

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storage item, 18 Sep 2013
T. May "Loadsafreckles" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Love this item. I bought two and I have lipsticks in one and lip glosses in the other. It fits all lipsticks except Bourjois. I have this in a drawer in my bathroom so when I open it I can see exactly what I have. Great product and definitely recommend it.