Price:£17.84 - £19.17

on 16 October 2015
This is great. These lights last for ever but my old strap wore out after several years of good use - however the light was still fine. Found a replacement strap for less than 3 quid (on Amazon) and replaced the broken one - all good as new! The Moon lighting system is fantastic. Only need to recharge about 4-5 times per year - so infrequent that I barely remember the last charge.
on 11 September 2013
I bought one of these lights and at first it was great but once it got wet during a downpour it packed in. I sent it back and got another one and low & behold the same thing happened. First time out in rain and it turned itself off and was totally useless. I've sent the second one back also. If you are a sunshine only rider then this is the one for you but if you ride in all weathers my advice is to avoid this light and buy something more sturdy.
on 28 February 2015
Brought this and a matching back light for Other halfs bike, he loves them, says they are nice and bright and he wishes he had had some sooner, they are great because you recharge them rather than battery operated and charge seems to last a while.
Great product, great price.
on 21 November 2013
Total useless, packed up 1st time in rain. Could not handle temperature change, lens inside kept getting condensation. Hope for their sake it was a one off, but I can't trust my life on a dark night to it.
on 23 October 2014
Used these loads recently and keep their charge well - I am getting about 2-3 days use out of them on for about 2.5 hours each use/day before charging them. Cannot complain.

One thing I would say is these make you visible at night rather than providing light to light up your path on dark country lanes/roads.
on 16 March 2015
This product was rubish and I have thrown it away. After 2 hours in the rain on a typically English summer's day, it ceased to function and recharging it for several hours failed to bring it back to life. A complete waste of money!!!!!
on 30 December 2014
Love these little things.
Small so you can throw them in your pocket when cycling somewhere
Easy to get on and off the bike
Good battery life and easy charging.
Bright enough to be seen around the city when flashing, don't know if I would use to see in a poorly light area.
on 29 January 2016
I am really happy with this item. It has a good battery so you don't have to care so much about if is getting off, as well this light advise you to needs be charge with time enough so you are not gonna be without it in your way back. The light is really strong for the size, so happy with that. 100% recommended
on 25 February 2015
This was a great light, very bright and the charge lasted me for the whole week. I took it for my bike about a month ago and it had about half a charge left. I attempted to charge it last night and it wouldn't charge. I tried another USB cable and the light still won't charge. I am very disappointed that it has stopped working.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2014
I Love this light .fast delivery. It's great because you can charge this light up . I use my iPad charger. The light is brilliant you can really see where you are going. So easy to attach to the handle bars and so easy to take of. It's a great light .