Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£14.99 - £15.32

on 4 July 2015
I have both the front and rear versions of these great little lights on my helmet in winter to supplement my "proper lights". I keep these little moon lights in "flash" mode to create extra attention for drivers - by having them on the top of my helmet they are nice and high so I feel like I am less likely to be obscured by parked cars and the like. The front light doesn't blind cyclists and drivers but still allows me to look at drivers to get there attention. Being so small I also expect that the lights don't affect the safety of my helmet in the way that attaching heavier lights would. The front light is also handy as a head torch if I need to change a flat tyre etc.

My "proper" front light is attached to my handlebars and is a much more powerful moon xp500 that I have on "steady" mode and I also have a powerful rear light on my seatpost that is also on "steady", because I find it irritating riding behind someone with a very bright flashing rear light.

Although I would only consider these little lights for supplementary use, I think they perform this role very well. I have a female usb cable so I can charge them on my computer without having to remove from my helmet. The warning light that tells me when they are getting close to running out of charge is also very handy. I've ridden in the rain numerous times and lights haven't been affected.
on 5 November 2010
Small, cheap, convenient, easy to fit and use. Just be aware that this is a small device and will serve more to help others see you rather than light your way on completely unlit paths.
on 4 January 2012
Great little backup light - reasonably bright, rainproof, takes seconds to remove/install, has about 7 hours (flashing) or 3 hours (high-beam) run time. It also has good side visibility and a low-battery indicator light. It plugs straight into a USB port - no lead required (which is good, because I'd lose it). My only gripe is that the little rubber cover over the USB charger isn't attached permanently and I lost it in my bag within a couple of days - otherwise they're a five-star product.

Please remember that they're backup lights - they're not designed for lighting the path ahead of you, and should really be used in conjunction with a bigger, brighter headlamp.
on 9 February 2011
The good news is that being able to recharge the light is brilliant and when it is recharged it lasts a very long time.

The bad news is the light is tiny and doesn't give off much light at all. I don't really feel that safe with it if I'm on a really dark street.

If this is all you can get that is rechargeable though, I'd rather have it than nothing. I could not stand having to buy or change batteries all the time. So I certainly wouldn't ask for my money back!
on 23 November 2015
This light was faulty - I could not charge it. I returned it and after several weeks was contacted to be offered a refund or an alternative product. I had had to get a new light for my bike already (I could not be without a light for several weeks) so asked for a refund. Refund was processed quickly.
on 29 October 2014
Had to return light due to fault, but overall I liked it, doesn't light the road, so don't buy for that reason, it has very good flashing modes and get's you noticed. Would recommend.
on 5 September 2014
I use and charge everyday - have one on either side of the handlebars. If cars have running LED lights, so should bikes. I use mine during daylight. We need to be seen!
on 24 October 2013
I've bought 3 of these little blighters, recently. Only 1 has ever worked. That's pretty poor. I'm going to try a different manufacturer.
on 11 October 2014
I wanted a rechargeable LED Bike light that's small & Amazon provided me with this rechargeable LED Bike light that's small. Winning!!
on 12 September 2014