4.0 out of 5 stars Better for being seen than seeing.
Small, cheap, convenient, easy to fit and use. Just be aware that this is a small device and will serve more to help others see you rather than light your way on completely unlit paths.
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by S. Margetts

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not great
The good news is that being able to recharge the light is brilliant and when it is recharged it lasts a very long time.

The bad news is the light is tiny and doesn't give off much light at all. I don't really feel that safe with it if I'm on a really dark street.

Published on 9 Feb 2011 by Ms. A. M. Christian

4.0 out of 5 stars Better for being seen than seeing., 5 Nov 2010
S. Margetts (Oxon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Only 1 in 3 chance of it working, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: Moon GEM 1.0 Front Light (Sports)
I've bought 3 of these little blighters, recently. Only 1 has ever worked. That's pretty poor. I'm going to try a different manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great backup lights, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Moon GEM 1.0 Front Light (Sports)
Great little backup light - reasonably bright, rainproof, takes seconds to remove/install, has about 7 hours (flashing) or 3 hours (high-beam) run time. It also has good side visibility and a low-battery indicator light. It plugs straight into a USB port - no lead required (which is good, because I'd lose it). My only gripe is that the little rubber cover over the USB charger isn't attached permanently and I lost it in my bag within a couple of days - otherwise they're a five-star product.

Please remember that they're backup lights - they're not designed for lighting the path ahead of you, and should really be used in conjunction with a bigger, brighter headlamp.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not great, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: Moon GEM 1.0 Front Light (Sports)

If this is all you can get that is rechargeable though, I'd rather have it than nothing. I could not stand having to buy or change batteries all the time. So I certainly wouldn't ask for my money back!

3.0 out of 5 stars RUns out of charge very quickly, 4 Feb 2011
This review is from: Moon GEM 1.0 Front Light (Sports)
It is indeed small and cheap device as mentioned by other reviewer. The biggest disadvantage I have to mention is that the working time in flashing mode with full charge is about 10-15 hours, and the worst thing- there is no indication that battery is running out of charge. This is the only front light I am using and few times I was left without a light as it run out of charge unexpectedly.

ARRAY(0xaa493ea0)