4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable top
Published on 27 Jun. 2013 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCT FAULTY - RUDE SELLER RESPONSE AND LEFT UNRESOLVED
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 0 STARS.
Published on 9 Jun. 2013 by Gpatel

1.0 out of 5 stars PRODUCT FAULTY - RUDE SELLER RESPONSE AND LEFT UNRESOLVED, 9 Jun. 2013
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 0 STARS.
Initially I gave this product three stars - till it came out of the wash and I TRIED IT ON AGAIN - IT HAD SHRUNK. IT COULD HAVE BEEN MY WASHING MACHINE'S FAULT {ALTHOUGH i WASHED IT AS YOU WOULD ANY OTHER SENSTIVE TOP} IF IT WAS JUST THE ONE ITEM. I ORDERED TWO TOPS, PUT THEM IN THE WASH AT DIFFERENT TIMES AFTER WEARING THEM AND THEY BOTH SHRUNK. THIS IS NOT AS BAD AS THE SELLER'S RESPONSE - THEY SAID THEY COULD NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYER'S 'NOT HAVING TAKEN REASONABLE CARE' AND WENT ON TO SAY IN A VERY SARCASTIC AND PATRONISING TONE THAT PRODUCTS WERE FINE WHEN BOUGHT, ETC. vERY RUDE, POOR QUALITY PRODUCT AND POSTAGE ALMOST HALF THE PRICE AS PRODUCT CHARGED INDIVIDUALLY NO MATTER HOW MANY ITEMS ARE BOUGHT AND THEY WERE STILL SENT IN ONE PARCEL. STAY CLEAR!!
NOTE - NBOUGHT ANOTHER ITME AT AT THE SAME TIME FROM SELLER - ITEM HAD HOLES IN IT AFTER TWO WEARS..

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable top, 27 Jun. 2013
This review is from: New Basic MATERNITY Long Sleeve Top Pregnancy Blouse Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 8041 Variety of Colours (Apparel)
I bought this top on eBay after discovering the same seller sells on there at a slightly cheaper price and with slightly cheaper postage. The top itself is very comfortable and fits well. I thought it looked a bit baggy in the pictures, so bought a size down from my usual size and this turned out to be a wise decision, any bigger and it would have been too loose on me (and I'm not small), however other tops I've bought in my usual size from the same seller have all been a bit tight.
I've worn my top a lot for the last month and it has started to bobble slightly, but I'd say this is fairly acceptable for the type of fabric and the amount I've worn it, also considering that I've been tumble-drying it. I've bought 3 more of these in different colours, and all the colours are slightly more muted than in the pictures.
Over all, I'd recommend this top, but watch out for postage if you buy more than one item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 22 Jun. 2014
Poor fit, really cheap material, I purchased as we're not that expensive but you would do better buying from a high street store but in a bigger size!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 10 Jun. 2014
Fits great and feels really comfy. I wish I could always wear these, will miss having something this comfy to put on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 May 2014
Very classy, light (fresh) and good quality at low price. Would definetly recommend.
Arrived quickly and product as indicated. Lovely colour and quality even after several machine wash in cold water.
Buy your size as pregnant (not before being pregnant!) because arms are tight fit although elastics.
The front is spacious enough to accomodate enlarging bump so do not buy too big!

5.0 out of 5 stars Maternity top, 25 April 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. Couldn't have bought a better one. The top is very comfortable. It fits perfectly. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long sleeve and room for growing., 19 Mar. 2014
It looks nice and feets me and feels confortable too. Good product for a very good price for maternity wearing which is not that easy to find.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 12 Mar. 2014
Hey,

I like it, but i EXPECTED to get more longer than it is now:) but anyway it is ok :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top, 8 Jan. 2014
I bought this top for my sister as she is heavily pregnant and she loves it. Its comfortable and also looks great! good buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits well but not the nicest material, 15 July 2013
A you would except for price, fits well and will see through maternity as a basic top but very sweaty material, is lovely and soft though. Good for a basic top I doubt you would regret buying it for the price