5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and strong
Bought this for my 9 year old and she has already stress tested it a few times!

Although this wouldn't (IMHO) save the screen from a direct face down it has survived several corner or edge drops really well and the I pad didn't fall out or get damaged.

Really good for the price and of course it's pink.
Published 13 months ago by Sakman

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality but great customer service
Published 12 months ago by Mick Derrick

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and strong, 1 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my 9 year old and she has already stress tested it a few times!

Really good for the price and of course it's pink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super case, 21 Feb. 2014
This is just what I wanted for my iPad mini, protects both front and back without being bulky. Fab colour too very feminine. It has a lovely feel to it. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Job, 3 Mar. 2014
The case fits perfectly and provides good protection for the ipad all around.

Good support as stand and magnetic on/off works a treat

Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Feb. 2014
Excellent piece of kit - very easy to put on, slimline and sturdy. Couple of minor scuff marks when I received it, but on the whole very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, 8 Jan. 2014
bought the ultra thin smart case for an i-pad mini 2Retina for my wife's Xmas. Delivered promptly. Did not fit properly at top lhs corner. Phoned Snugg after Xmas and was told design engineers had detected problem with the ultra case and Mini2 Retina. Advised I would be sent the Executive case as replacement. This arrived 48 hrs later and is working fine. IN fact i think it looks much classier than the Ultra Thin.
Lady I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant and efficient. So nice in this cut -throat world to deal with a really professional customer friendly Company. Lifetime guarantee to boot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Green snug, 20 Feb. 2014
Great product great colour would recommend this product to everyone looking for a cool looking and practical cover thank you snugg

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 2 Feb. 2014
Excellent protection for my iPad Mini (old model) clips in nice and firm and easy to remove to gain access to the nano sim slot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job!, 10 Jan. 2014
Having sampled two other covers for my mini I-pad I was delighted to find this Snugg cover. It does exactly what I want of a cover without adding noticeable bulk or weight to the I-pad. Magnet closure as switch works efficiently unlike some other covers. Good range of colours too. My husband is now planning to ditch his present cover and replace it with a Snugg. We'll thought out product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent iPad mini cover for great price...!!!!!!, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought 2 of these as Christmas presents for my family's iPad mini.
They fit perfect, look & feel top quality.
Would recommend...!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality but great customer service, 2 Mar. 2014
This is a poor quality product for the price. I have used the case for just over 6 months. in this time the flip cover has come apart as the seams are glued not sewn and two of the corners of the plastic case have broken off. Without these corners the ipad does not sit securely in the case and falls out when the case is used as a stand. In my opinion this case is not fit for purpose, I expected better quality for the price paid.

I am pleased to report that I emailed Snugg customer services on 2nd March, received an email reply on 3rd March and received a replacement cover, under their lifetime guarantee, at 13:00 on 4th March.

Full Marks for fantastic customer services, let's hope that the replacement case does not suffer the same faults.