5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Good Supplier
Published 22 months ago by M. Dalgleish

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but does not last
This case fit the Nexus 4 perfectly, not too tight so as to cause scratches. However, the coloured plastic part started to peel off after about 3 months. I am going to try a different brand.
Published 13 months ago by Akua

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Good Supplier, 8 Jun. 2013
M. Dalgleish (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
Fits the Nexus very well, and although I have not dropped the phone (yet), it looks as though it will provide good protection. My grandson Oliver has yet to manage to break it! Fits on securely, but is easy enough to take off for SIM access. The controls work well although firmer that usual through the special rubber panels. The supplier is very helpful and receptive to comments. Recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chaep and tacky, 13 May 2014
JD Campbell "jdc97" (UK) - See all my reviews
I didn't really like this product as is diminished the classy look of the Nexus 4 by being cheap and nasty.

1.0 out of 5 stars It arrived broken, 5 April 2014
It arrived broken, one part of the red rubber had parted company from the clear plastic. I don't think it mattered mind, it felt as if it would break very easily anyway, cheap and nasty. Not too surprising given the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but does not last, 25 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 28 Jun. 2013
Bought this item as the back screen protector supplied with my phone had peeled off. With its glass back, it started sliding on flat surfaces. Didn't want to buy a new protector as this would probably have to be replaced periodically so I thought about a bumper. The official Google bumper is too expensive and I saw this advertised on Amazon at a reasonable price. It was delivered very quickly and does the job I want it to do perfectly as well as protecting my Nexus 4.

As a bonus you also get a stylus pen which works perfectly on my Nexus 7, but on my Nexus 4 I have to apply somewhat more pressure to get it to work. Am not going to drop the rating because I regard the stylus as a bonus.

All in all am happy with my purchase and would recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 2 Aug. 2013
excellent case - does what you want it to. Provides good overall protection.
Would have given it 5 stars but the fit on one corner is not perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 20 Jun. 2013
Very prompt service- excellent product- been using for a couple of weeks now- very happy with it. Also good price.