Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
100% satisfied customer
on 14 December 2015
Update after half a year:
Projector sometimes turned off after 30m of run overheating. Lamp has around 400h so far. Overheating happend few times in a row and I decided to apply for warranty service. Here's Benq authorised service in UK review:
Day 1: I wrote an e-mail about defect
Day 2: Got called so UK mail will pick up the projector
Day 3: UK mail arrived and picked up the projector
Day 4: Got called projector was fixed, one fan replaced and so courier will deliver projector tomorrow
Defects could happen. What I'd like to point out is amazing and fast support. (btw. W1070 has this issue too sometimes).
Despite negative reviews I red about lamp and projection quality compared to W1070 I'm very satisfied with this product.
- Remote controller is maybe silly and cheap, but does it's job well. It even works towards projection reflecting signals back to projector.
- No rainbow effects, no artefacts
- Great lamp power, 4m diagonally projection during beautiful english day (heavy rain) is just fine.
- Eco mode, adaptive mode, screen saver (black screen) button
- Rubbish sound as usual however... loud enough so in edge cases can be used even for movies or console gaming
- Great throw ratio. Really up to 1.1!!!
- Even described as multimedia therefore not movies or games I like the colours. Right, it's not IPS or oversaturated Galaxy phone, but does the job well. Dark scenes may be problem a bit.