on 13 August 2013
In the last few years, some great cover albums doing songs by THE WHO, have appear on the music market. The most recent until this one is SUBSTITUTE: THE SONGS OF THE WHO, a cd including DAVID BOWIE, PEARL JAM, THE CAST, and many others. The best song in that collection is NAKED EYE.

This new cd, includes almost the same songs, with some welcome additions like BARGAIN ,EMINENCE FRONT and MAGIC BUS among others. Interesting list of well known rock musicians such as JOHN WETTON (doing Eminence Front), or IGGY POP (I cant explain), and the excellent interpretation of "Love Reing Over Me" by DEF LEPPARD singer Joe Elliot.

The only regret that both cds have and also others hard to find, WHO related cds, is that no JOHN ENTWISTLE penned song is included and that is a shame, since he was also a great songwriter.
on 2 August 2013
I'm a Who fan since the age of 12 and I'm 56.

Nothing to say about this CD : great songs, great musicians, BUT ... this is a reissue of an already existing CD (issued in 2012), by another label, with another name (was "Who are you - An all star tribute to the Who"), same track list but with songs in a different order. I ordered both CD's simultaneously, so this may be a surprise when you receive them!

I gave 3 stars, not for the product itself, but for the Who.
on 19 June 2013
What a really good covers album one of the best I have heard.I just bought it on spec the who should have no complaints.Album was.budget price so win around.
on 8 January 2016
a great tribute with some wonderful playing