5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Beth and Joe.
Beth and Joe's second release together and it doesn't disappoint.
I don't think there's a weak track on this album which is no surprise given both artists pedigree. Add a fantastic backing band comprising of some of the best musicians out there and you can't go wrong.
Another great selection of tunes for Beth to belt out in her unmistakable style. It can only be...
Published 15 months ago by Alan Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars vinyl review
not the quietest pressing. it's not bad but it's not perfect. there are some intermittent crackles but not enough to return.

it's not as good as their first collaboration which was brilliant.
Published 4 months ago by M. Jones

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd album 2nd best, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
While Beth and Joe are still brilliant I am afraid their choice of material doesn't quite match their first outing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Seesaw [VINYL] (Vinyl)
perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars Big let down, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: Seesaw (MP3 Download)
After the stunningly brilliant "Don't explain" this is such a horrendous follow up.Not the same passion here at all though Beth's vocals are second to none as usual.Joe Bonamassa in my opinion is just an overrated text book guitarist and his playing here is just so tame.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too "Nice", 21 May 2013
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
When i first played "Don't Explain" it was wow factor although Joe was a little in the background to Beths vocals as he is here and that album has grown on me since then, but I was a little disappointed with "Seesaw", it seems over produced to clean and precise to be the bluesy, jazzy album it should be, there's no denying the talent involved maybe it will grow on me as well but on first listen the songs are not as strong as "Don't Explains" and it's just too "Nice"

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry, too boring., 18 Jun 2013
Egil Bokn "Heepaholic" (Norway) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
This record id just too boring, with Beth Hart singing it all and at some songs, I hardly can hear any guitar from JB.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as first album., 4 July 2013
A. A. Robertson "Alan Robertson" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
As much as i enjoyed the first album they did together i do not think this is as good an album.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite 'jazzy', 29 May 2013
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
not as good as their earlier collaboration 'don't explain', Beth on good form, Joe never misses a note, but don't expect to hear the same kind of thing as the last disc.

2.0 out of 5 stars great music, but poor vinyl production, 7 Jun 2013
This review is from: Seesaw [VINYL] (Vinyl)
This album is great and I particularly like Beth's voice. I had listened to the album on Spotify when it came out and being the vinyl enthusiast that I am, decided to order the vinyl via Amazon.

However both Bonamassa albums I own now ("Driving towards the daylight" and "Seesaw") suffer from the fact that too many tracks have been crammed onto a single disk. Unfortunately, the poorer, condensed sound quality is evident in both cases.

With a recent surge of vinyl releases, many labels issue double albums. Fans of vinyl records are usually prepared to pay the additional 5. Why is it not possible for Provogue Records ?

1.0 out of 5 stars I(n my opinion far from the Beth Hart I prefer., 27 May 2013
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
Wonder how Bonamassa & Hart could move so far away from what they do best. Too jazzy for Beth Hart

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring rip off., 23 May 2013
music lover (rugby, warwickshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seesaw (Audio CD)
I have listened to this four times and hoped that it would grow on me. I was wrong, it's got worse. I own the dvd with Beth and Joe Live at the Beacon Theatre, I hoped this would be along the same lines of that performance. What a shock! The first track left me cringing and wondering what the hell I had bought. How can Nutbush City Limits be boring? This cover is, there doesn't appear to have been any personalisation at all, bring back Tina. Things change for me at track 4, `I love you more than you'll ever know' when my hopes came to life for the rest of the cd. Sadly my hopes are quickly crushed by the remaining tracks. In fact my father in law asked of the track Strange Fruit, 'is this a funeral march? I saw a comment on the `net that someone thought Joe had burnt himself out. I think the person could be right. Beth's vocals are fine on a couple of tracks, but sorry, this cd does not do it for me at all. I cannot say buy it. Perhaps 2 stars for maybe 1 good track and a couple of tracks where bits of Beth's vocals, when added together might make another decent track. I'll probably sell my cd on a well known auction site and cut my losses before word gets around and it really plummets in value. It's playing on the Joe Bonamassa brand name, which at this rate, may be in for a sudden crash.

Seesaw