4.0 out of 5 stars good looking
lovely to look at and wow so comfortable to ware which is an excellent bonus at party times well pleased
Published 15 months ago by jenny

2.0 out of 5 stars They're fine.
I got the lilac ones, but they are not the colour of the picture, a lot darker than they are which is annoying because they don't match my dress. The size is also a bit big, I got a 4 and I'd say these are more of a 4 and a half. The only redeeming factor is that they're easy to walk in, even though they are too big.
Published 8 months ago by Niamh M. Curran

4.0 out of 5 stars good looking, 6 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and easy to walk in., 7 July 2014
Miss A. Hogan "Aimee Andrew" (Scotland, Angus) - See all my reviews
I love these shoes. first off, I ordered them a week before I needed them, so I was quite unorganised and scared in case they didn't come in time so I sent an email to Fashion Thirsty and they were very generous to upgrade my postal order from second class to first class without any extra cost.

When they came in the post (2 days later) I was very excited and opened them straight away, and a girl like myself I can barely walk in wedges but these shoes are so easy to walk in. But I do have to admit they need to be worn in before wearing them all night, like any other shoes really!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab shoes, 30 Jan 2014
These shoes are fab! They are comfy and beautiful. Maybe a little heavy to only have one strap to secure them to your ankle. Still gorgeous though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 17 Sep 2013
Arrived very quickly and well packaged within the shoe box. They're very comfy even though I fell over on my second day of wearing them but thats just down to my clumsiness more than the shoe! Would recommend this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars I therefore emailed them asking if I could have a size 3 to which they were more than happy in suggesting to pay for the postage, 14 Nov 2014
I am usually a size 4 but felt these were too big when I ordered and probably would have been ok for a wider bigger size 4 foot possibly. I therefore emailed them asking if I could have a size 3 to which they were more than happy in suggesting to pay for the postage to return them and exchange for a size 3. shoes are a much better fit now, I think my feet are a pretty narrow size 4 anyway. Overall the shoes are a nice quality pair and also very polite and professional customer service, which particularly stood out to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new babies!!, 26 July 2014
I am in love with these beauties!! Brought to go with my maxi dresses, and they go with lots of other things as well that I've struggled to find shoes for. Got a size bigger as internet sizing can be dodgy, but they fit perfectly, and stay on my feet. Not too high and spread the weight evenly to help avoid major foot ache. May have to order more from this seller when pay day comes:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the colours I got and the shoes are so ..., 17 Sep 2014
Love the colours I got and the shoes are so quirky and different to everyone elses. Go with any colour to be honest. Got purple and mint colour both in a six. I have a pair of small size 5 feet. The mint fit perfectly but the purple are a little big. Let's hope I grow into them soon as theyre beautiful! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars not the right colour, 9 July 2014
would have been great if a slimmer fit and the colour matched my dress, they were for a wedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy, 24 Jun 2014
Lovely and comfy danced all night nice height and not to difficult to walk in . A lovely shoe that goes with everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, 15 Jun 2014
Colour is beautiful ! Very comfy for heals and the ankle strap makes them feel secure on your feet .