5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to heavy portable spraying!!
Published 21 months ago by D. Martel

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived broken and smashed!!!!
I gave one star due to the fact the product arrived and that's as good as it gets! The pressure washer arrived and I wrapped it for my partners christmas he came to use it today and as he started to unscrew the top he noticed it was all cracked smashed and broken how the seller thought this was acceptable I will never know furious dosnt even cover it!
Published 6 months ago by hollie 0'neill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to heavy portable spraying!!, 8 Oct. 2013
D. Martel (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
I have spent many an hour using backpack sprayers, no joke with 30 to 40 lb on your back, even carrying the other types is wearysome, so to be able to wheel this around, no weight, big capacity for the bigger garden or job, is so much easier. It holds pressure well, builds your arm muscles up getting the pressure when its not full, but thats not a problem. I don't know how long the unit will last with prolonged use, you can't say until you have had it months but my impression is that it is robust. The assembly of the handles when unpacked was easy, also the connecting of the sprayer arm. It really is a useful tool. Hopefully we buyers will get many years of easier spraying!! I thought that the price was very good too, so no compaints!!

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it, 16 July 2014
A. Roberts "Lfc" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rhyas Portable Pressure Power Jet Washer Fence Garden Sprayer 8L 40psi (Misc.)
I was looking for a fence sprayer. Lots of them, even expensive ones have terrible reviews, clogging up being the main complaint. I went through 6 x 2.5 litre tubs of sprayable fence paint and didn't have a single problem with this. very easy to use and clean, its a great bit of kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Need to water the pots around the garden,and tired of lugging a watering can about?, 17 Oct. 2013
Buy this beauty.Save your back! carrys all you will need for the average garden to water the pots,well made,and so cheap! as I say,I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for its purpose, 11 Aug. 2013
I needed a pressurised jet washer for washing bikes and this does the job very well.
The pressure is adequate and the lance is easy to direct the spray.
It contains enough water to wash a bike even if it means that you have to keep pumping it occasionally to get a powerful spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars water water everywhere, 17 Jun. 2014
great piece of kit for rinsing my car down after shampooing, washing my conservatory windows, and spraying my plants and shrubs in my garden, very happy....

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 5 Mar. 2014
I purchased this item and when it arrived (very quickly) I checked it out and found a small part was missing, I contacted the Customers Services on the invoice explaining what was missing and the lady was very polite and said she would send he part out by first class post and I received it the next day. Excellent service(!) thank you very much. I would strongly recommend this company .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cleaning bikes and cars!, 21 Jun. 2015
I purchased this item some time ago and I can say that it is very useful to have around! I stay in a flat with no tap on the exterior of the building, so having something like this which doesn't need a hose is ideal. Don't kid yourself though, this is not the same as getting an electric pressure washer and it won't be powerful enough to strip the heavy grime off your car wheels or your decking. Still, I stand by it as being very useful in my circumstances and still does a fair job. Portable, economical and I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike cleaning made easy!, 7 Jan. 2014
Bought this to get the bikes through winter actually clean and so far this puppy is a life saver! Fill with a little soap and a bit of warm water, pump it up and spray the mud away... Minimal scrubbing. You do need to fiddle with the nozzle a bit to get it to work correctly. And after washing the bikes I do dump everything out of it then pump it up with air to clear the hose (don't want a broken line in the freeze) but this dry run also gives me a chance to blow out any remaining water in bolts and the like, so drying time is cut down as well. No rust has formed, as once dry I can apply the grease / oil right after. (After a quick wipe down, but much faster than in the past.) time wise it still takes about the same amount of time to clean the bike as it did before I bought this, but my hands stay a touch warmer as I don't have to keep them in the wash bucket during cold weather.. And no amount of blasting will get the chain clean so... Wet hands for that. But everything else... No scrubbing. It's nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhyas potable pressure power. washer,it"s ferry good, 30 May 2014
It's better than the pictures, I am ferry happy with the Rhyas portable pressure power, and the delivery is ferry good I. Do recommend this, it has a lot of usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy another one., 21 April 2015
This was given as gift but apparently the nozzle works great, no dribbles and it cuts off properly. The straps are apparently comfortable and it's not too heavy when full.
I think it would be too heavy for me though (and I'm a bit of a carthorse), so perhaps go for a smaller version if you are not built of stronger stuff.
Very pleased with this purchase.

Note: The packaging was damaged when it arrived and although the contents looked to be fine, as it was a gift I contacted the supplier. Absolutely fabulous customer service, responded straight away and offered a replacement/refund if it was found to be damaged. The item was fine as it turned out, but it was good to know that they were willing to replace/refund if there was a problem. Impressed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›