5.0 out of 5 stars These were wonderful, 5 Jan 2014
I wanted these to put on my shower screens. I put so many onto each screen. They were easy to put on.When they were all on they looked brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for use on clear shower screen/door, 16 Nov 2013
Bought these for my mother to stick on the outside of her new shower screen (which is so clear, she and my father were in danger of inadvertently bumping into it). Bought bubbles in white, my mother enjoyed creating her own design on the shower screen and they look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bubbles!!, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: 44 Bubbles Bathroom Window Wall Art Decoration DIY Loose Loose Sticker DIY Decals - Sky Blue
We bought these for our kids bathroom and they love them! Easy to use and end result lovely! Very pleased and great value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 23 Jun 2014
Kids had fun putting them up and they look great on the bathroom wall. Not top quality but good for u pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 27 May 2014
Love these and they look fab in my newly decorated bathroom very happy with the product so thank you very much

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth money, 16 April 2014
really brightened my bathroom up on the large white tiles borght the black n red going to order some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2014
Ordered for my bathroom wall, Quick delivery, Vibrant color (Blue) and very quick and easy to apply! Very pleased with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles, 5 April 2014
Look brilliant on my plain white tiles and clear shower screen, really brightens the bathroom up. Easy to apply. I order 2 colours which creates a nice look

5.0 out of 5 stars BUBBLE STICKERS, 10 Aug 2013
USED THESE IN OUR BATHROOM ORDERED PINK AND OUR CHILDREN LOVE THEM THEY DEFINITLY BRIGHTEN THE PLACE UP WOULD RECCOMMEND TO ANYONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 28 July 2013
I bought these for decorating glass shower screen. They were much easier to use than I thought they would be. The screen looks really great now with the white stickers in place. They arrived in good time and my contact by email with the Company was positive; they were very helpful.
I would recommend the product which is exactly what I wanted and very inexpensive..