5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality Football
I bought this product to play non competitive football with my young nephews (5 and 12).

The ball is decent quality, is a very good weight and the outer material is solid and well stitched.

Published 6 months ago by PPS076

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
Published 16 months ago by john stjohn

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Quality Football, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)

I have purchased a lot of cheaper footballs for £2-3 in the entrance of several sports shops over the years and it was obvious that this product was in a totally different league.

The ball pumps up very well and my nephews really liked it. It was a pleasure to kick around on the grass and I found it easy to control and kick it to a long distance with spin. Although we played on wet grass at one point, I found that the ball did not absorb much water and its weight was therefore not affected.

I bought the size 5 because that was the only size that was available however now that we have fully tested it I believe that the size 4 would be more ideal for my 12 year old nephew and a mini football would be more suited for my 5 year old nephew.

I believe that this ball is mostly suited to grass and would tear up quite quickly if used on soft or gritty concrete / Tarmac. For hard surfaces a different type of ball would be more suited, a football that has a surface more like a netball.

I was pleased with my purchase and I would buy exactly the same one again but in a different size.

Verdict: Very Good Quality Football

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
In use on a hard court and wearing very quickly. Would recommend for grass but reservations about long term suitability for hard play areas.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
I bought a number of these balls for my football crazy teenage son in an attempt to free my weekends from acting as ball boy during his shooting practice. The balls variously fell apart at the seams or developed punctures quickly showing they were not very robust. Clearly in this case you what you pay is what you get. So a priced competitively but in the end a better quality more pricey ball will last much longer and perform better, so that's what we went for the next time round.

4.0 out of 5 stars cockerpoo coaching, 28 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
Move over Rooney - my Cockerpoo is ace at dribbling the ball and works flat out until ball removed (and she doesn't get paid). Goal sense not that good at present. Ball lasting a lot longer than previous purchases, good piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size 4 football from a quality maker, 7 Oct. 2014
Mr. P. G. Rainford "RAINBRIDGE" (Weymouth U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
Great size 4 football from a quality maker, I recently purchased an Addidas World cup ball which looked like the the stitching had been done by a 5 year old so this ball was a pleasant surprise at a great price and quick delivery.

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this football and when I pumped it up ..., 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
I bought this football and when I pumped it up it in training it deflated after 10 minutes, I'm gutted as the return date was not highlighted sufficient enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for a training!, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
We have these at our club - really great price + have lasted us a year now (being used daily)

4.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this for my Grandson and he seems happy with item, 16 April 2015
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
I purchased this for my Grandson and he seems happy with item

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product; perfect service, 8 May 2015
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
Size 3 is really small, which I, as a woman, did not know. :) For a 'normal' size football buy size 5!
Perfect product; perfect service; thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Durability But A Bit Heavy, 11 April 2015
This review is from: Mitre Malmo Training Ball (Sports)
Standing up well to being left outside in all weathers but a bit too heavy still for a size 4 but not worth paying more for a kickabout the garden ball