5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves
Bought these gloves for my grandsons Xmas, he says the are great. Saved loads of goals with them or so he says!
Published 13 months ago by L. H. Duncan

2.0 out of 5 stars useful for roughly a weem
Published 14 months ago by morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 1 Feb. 2014
L. H. Duncan - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Another successful Christmas present, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mitre Malua Goalkeeping Glove (Sports)
I bought these for our teenage son who is delighted with them and has worn them several times, each time saying how good they are.

2.0 out of 5 stars useful for roughly a weem, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mitre Malua Goalkeeping Glove (Sports)
I bought these gloves knowing they were quite cheap, although I was not expecting the qualitg of them to be bad! The second I took the gloves out the packet creases and rip marks started forming which was really disappointing! The stitching was terrible and ripped after playing one game and were completely ripped after roughly a week! A good thing about these gloves is that they have good grips on the palm of the glove, and a nice pattern! If you are thinking abouy getting these gloves I would suggest going for the more expensive ones as the quality will be good!