4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to more releases.
Published 10 months ago by Mr. D. B. Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, arrangement disappoint
Great sound clarity but the arrangement is not what I expected. A little different but acceptable. The orchestral from Buffalo? Wish I new that in advance
Published 4 months ago by craig l christensen

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, arrangement disappoint, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gershwin: Rhapsody In Blue [Joann Falletta, Orion Weiss, Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra] [Naxos: NBD0033] [DVD AUDIO] (Blu-ray Audio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to more releases., 2 Dec 2013
Mr. D. B. Jackson (Hull) - See all my reviews
I was searching for a Gershwin cd when I saw this (to me) new format for audio and decided to give it a go. The sound quality is top quality, the pianos have a more natural sound than I have heard on any format. I am listening via a Samsung BluRay player and Arcam surround sound amp that I also use my Arcam cd player with if the format expands it will be interesting to hear what the performance of a higher end BluRay player is like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014