5.0 out of 5 stars Instantly addictive!
Continuing on from the same style that made 'Last Day on Earth' such a class album, Noah and the Whale's fourth does not disappoint.

I bought 'Heart of Nowhere' a few days ago and have had it on repeat ever since. Once again, the guys' quirky, upbeat music is instantly catchy, with tunes that will make me smile and stay with you throughout the rest of day...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad...really bad
after a three star album (last night) a too commercial/simple/insipid album for my tastes. The first two amazing albums are far away.
Published 13 months ago by soncini fausto

5.0 out of 5 stars Instantly addictive!, 3 April 2014
Amazon Customer (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)

Best tracks include 'All Through The Night', 'Lifetime', 'Silver And Gold', 'One More Night' and 'Not Too Late'.

A pleasure to listen to anytime!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart of Nowhere has heart!, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
Having loved the bands previous album, "Last night on Earth", I've been eagerly waiting for "Heart of Nowhere" and now that's its finally with us I am truly not disappointed. Whilst, for me, not being quite as good as "last night"..its superb. Every track, in the bands very own distinctive style, is a gem with lyrics that are both entertaining and thought provoking. "I was looking for a harvest but only found silver and gold"! A good mix of up beat, up tempo and slow moving melodies. Its true that most of the songs aren't as easy to join in as some on last night and that album remains one of my fav of all time but the new work is certainly growing on me and I have to say that I love it. Well done lads - fantastic stuff.

Just wanted to add that I saw the Band in concert at the Palace Theatre on Sunday 19th of May 2013 - fantastic evening. If you get a chance to see them live - do so! And..get this album, in-fact, get all of their albums!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad...really bad, 11 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good album - but like the last one, 8 Feb. 2014
John Neale (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
This is a good album, typical of Noah and the Whale, a bit like the last one, but still good to listen to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Once again, well done lads, 8 May 2013
Mr. DPW Kemp (Bromsgrove, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart Of Nowhere (MP3 Download)
Lets keep this simple. NATW once again deliver the goods. The new release is slightly more mellow but well worthy of a 4+ star rating. Good stuff and well worth it. There is something about NATW which always makes me smile. cheers boys, nice one!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fab !, 23 Feb. 2014
Mrs. L. Body (hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart Of Nowhere (Audio CD)
Great album - bought for my daughter but I keep listening to it.
Upbeat and original. Makes me remember that summer is coming.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy listening, 30 Dec. 2013
W. Ferreira (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
Good record. Good intro. Catchy tunes. But I have to agree with others that full price for an album that is just over 35min is poor.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
Loved their previous album. This isn't as good, but still worth the money. Shows how good the previous album was.

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend loves it, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and have been subjected to it on continuous loop for 3 days now. Although I am not a masssive fan I think this is my favourite album by these guys, basically after the first listen I quite liked it and it didn't have to 'grow' on me. I've only given 4 stars but lover boy would probably rate it 5

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like em there's more of that here., 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
Well I like them and although this doesn't exactly break any new ground it is a decent album IMO. If you like them so far you'll like this.

Heart Of Nowhere