4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend thiswatch to anyone
I would recommend this watch to anyone. It has a robust feel and the strap is very comfortable. I don't know how they get away with advertising it with a metal strap though. Luckily I read the reviews.
Published 9 months ago by MR I PUGH

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the metal strap
I bought this as it said it was the metal strap one, it isnt, its a plastic strap, so buyer beware , nice looking watch but not as described.
Published 9 months ago by S. Crossley

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend thiswatch to anyone, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nixon Men's Quartz Watch The Unit 40 A490001-00 with Rubber Strap (Watch)
The reason I gave it 4 stars was the brightness of the readout-it doesn't cause me any problems but it would be nice to have a feature of extra brightness. It appears many Nixon watches have the same problem.
Overall I am very pleased though. I hope it keeps time well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the metal strap, 8 Nov 2013