5.0 out of 5 stars Quite by chance - a stunning find
Never heard of Gabrielle before seeing this free EP. What have I been missing? Just love it! Will be buying the album for sure.
Published 14 months ago by mikrond

I downloaded a number of free tracks from the MP3 store the other evening and thought this was something that might be of interest. However I certainty would not have paid 7.99 for 4 tracks!

Published 10 months ago by Misspelt Youth

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite by chance - a stunning find, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this was free - can we have the old payment system back please!, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)

It now seems I have been billed but I cannot find any ways to contact Amazon about the error. Also there a re a number of supposed "free" mini-EPs like this one was originally advertised that cannot be accessed, including one from Franz Ferdinand. It seems the link is broken. I can therefore only assume that when I purchased the Gabrielle Aplin EP, that it directed me to the wrong product for which I have been charged.

The "new improved" one-click pay for MP3 files is not (as advertised) any sort of improvement. It is less convenient because you have to make each purchase separately rather than putting it all into your basket (along with physical goods) and confirming one purchase. It also does not give you the option to review your purchases before buying. Please can we have the old system back?

Any while you were at it, can I please have my 7.99 back?

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
As a free sample this is good. A great intro to her work live. (here are the six more words required)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like yet, 28 Jun 2013
J. McCully - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
Gabrielle Aplin is a fantastic new talent and what she releases is good/great. Her new album is well worth a purchase and a listen, very relaxing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 13 May 2013
M. Dowden (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
All in all I am pleased with this promo, of tracks recorded live at Koko. Although I have heard of Gabrielle Aplin I must admit that I had only ever heard one track by her before, so it was nice to hear more of her voice.

With a distinctive voice I love the way that the actual instrumentation is stripped back and the vocals are kept simple, no trying to do gymnastics with them here. I should think that this will soon be priced, so make the most of it and get this whilst this remains free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
I downloaded this mini album while it was free, but I must say that I would definitely pay for it.

I wasn't sure how her songs and voice would sound live but was very pleased to find they still sound lovely. This collection of songs is like a breath of fresh air. High quality recordings that sound absolutely beautiful. Something to sit back and have a cup of tea to.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sampler!, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
I picked this up when it was a freebie, never having heard of Gabrielle Aplin before. I'm pretty sure I'll be hearing a lot more of her as I will be actively seeking out her other albums.

Great songs and an amazing voice. What more is there to say!

5.0 out of 5 stars An artist I probably would not have come across - otherwise, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
Downloaded this track as it was free (nothing to lose if I didn't like it) Glad I did. The quality of Gabrielle's voice, especially given this is a live recording, captured my curiosity so much so I have now purchased her album on the strength of it. Try it you've nothing to lose

4.0 out of 5 stars Love live music, 10 Aug 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
Can't help it - like any live track. To those who say 'it's not like the album track', well that's the point of live recordings!

5.0 out of 5 stars what's not to love, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko (MP3 Download)
Great sounding EP. John Lewis has a lot to answer for she has gone from one of my hidden jem's to a credited writter/ performer. She deserves every second of her praise his Ep lets you hear how genuine she is live.

Gabrielle Aplin: Live At Koko