4.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty Ghosts Review!
Graphically it's pretty impressive and stands up quite well compared to the xbox one version which i use to own although it's nothing to set the world alight (i sold my xbox one version and got the 360 version as a friend was getting it too). It has a pretty decent and involving campaign, perhaps the best Activision have created in years and the multiplayer side is as you...
Published 6 months ago by MrE

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially Exciting, Quickly Frustrating
Having not bought Black Ops 2 on the basis that I didnt like Black Ops, I've been waiting two years for a new Call Of Duty game. Actually, make that four years since I was truly satisfied with a CoD title (MW2). I understand that developers have a tough job raising the bar with each subsequent release because if they keep it too similar, gamers will criticize them for...
Published 13 months ago by R. Mullaney

Love it

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS OVER HYPED GAME!, 8 Dec 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have played all cods games from cod 4 .
Cod Ghosts is the worst game ever, maps are way to big but yet you spawn next to, or on top of each other, most kills are from behind and the recent patch hasn't improved at all. nearly every game runs down to clock because you cant find anyone , even in KILL CONFIRMED and TEAM DEATHMATCH!
you die so fast which makes no one want to move, the campers in this game is a joke, and when you do move , you will be sound whored to the max. Amplify perk so overpowered and dead silence doesn't counter it either.
Quick scopers are so overpowered , so frustrating when you put bullets in them and you die so fast, trolled again by Infinity Ward !
IED'S are everywhere and unlike bouncing bettys you have a few seconds to react, once you hear an IED, BOOM your dead !
I am gutted this game is rubbish because I believed all the build up hype that it was going to be something new, UNFORTUNATELY same old cod.
no dedicated servers on xbox 360 , host migrations coming out of your ears.
I wont be buying any dlc for this game.
I am bored of it already, back to mw2 for me.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cod ghost, 1 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Fantastic game worth buying the reason why it's number one, can't wAit for the se quail to come out soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Why the one star reviews?!, 23 Nov 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
So I bought ghosts on the day of release, and having played it for a couple of weeks now I thought I'd give a review on amazon.
Lets start with the campaign. Now im a big campaign player and I have felt a little let down in recent years with the cod campaigns, however ghosts has given it a bit of a revival. I haven't finished the campaign yet, but I'm pretty much on the last mission, and boy have I had fun with it. The varied scenarios that you're placed in with some beautiful locations has, dare I say it, made call of duty campaigns fun again. I love the whole family aspect, which makes me actually remember the characters names, and gives me a personal connection to them.
The gameplay is the same as previous call of duty's, having used the same engine for the past few years. However there is a reason that they do this, because it works. Ghosts runs perfectly at 60fps, smoothly the entire time. Which is great!
Squads is a great addition to the series, replacing spec ops from the previous infinity ward games. I've found myself playing this quite a lot, even on my own. This is because it's a great feeling seeing your squad, that you've trained and equipped fighting someone else's squad, in various game modes.
Now for multiplayer, the bane of every gamers life. Let's start with the maps. Possibly some of the strangest cod decisions I've seen. Why have no 9v9 yet implement the biggest maps seen?! However, I know that these maps will be a big improvement when playing next gen (which I received today, haven't had time to try it out yet though). Apart from that the multiplayer feels very balanced, every perk and weapon has its own use and performs well enough to use. Infinity ward have done a great job on taking out the annoying, stupid deathstreaks, perks, op weapons etc.
So why does everyone give this game 2 or even 1 stars?! It surely doesn't deserve that. I give it a good 4 stars for a solid campaign, squad fun and plenty of multiplayer action.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME GAME!!, 16 Nov 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This game is definitely the best addition to the call of duty franchise!! It has the best campaign of any FPS I have ever played! CoD FINALLY brought us the underwater gameplay we have all been waiting for which really made Ghosts take the Gold for me! Also the campaign contains a dog on YOUR SIDE that can silently take down enemies for you this was a fantastic new feature to the game as well!
Also Ghosts has brought us a brand new game-mode called extinction. This game-mode replaces nazi zombies with an all new bloodthirsty alien species, survive these waves of aliens by yourself or with your friends online.
One thin about Call of Duty that we all look forward for in their games of course is the multiplayer! Once again Cod's multiplayer is the best of the best! With new guns, maps, perks, modes, skins and attachments.
Overall, Ghosts was a huge success and that is why I give it a 9.5/10!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Suckers!, 9 Nov 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Over-hyped and over-rated!
I think the majority of COD players were expecting, nay, hoping, that COD:GHOSTS was going to be something original, breathtaking...as groundbreaking as the original MW was to the genre may years ago...but alas no!
A new name..GHOSTS! A breakaway from the Modern Warefare series...maybe IW had learnt from the BO series that repeatively releasing the same stuff every year for £45 was getting tedious. Alas No!

Lets be fair...it's got to the point that if Activision placed a dog's mess in a Call Of Duty box it would sell by the millions...and that's just it...there is no incentive to work anymore because they are guaranteed a cash-cow no matter what.

What I have spend my £40+ on would normally be considered a map-pack. After Christmas, they will want another £10 or 800 credits or whatever they use now for a map pack. All this money, please start doing something orignal!

No HQ mode...in fact the lobby list contains about half the modes of all the other CODS. Irrespective whether HQ was the least played method..it still got played and I want that choice. Cranked..so Team Deathmatch then..but I die no matter what unless i get no kills!

If I'm not killed within a second of re-spawn...i will spend 5 mins runnign around a map without seeing anyone.

What the COD community need to do is get together and all agree to go back to MW1 or MW2 as if it's a new game. I bet we'd be pleasantly surprised.
It took me an afternoon of GHOSTs before the BO2 disc went back in the machine.

All in all...not good. IW, Activision..what have you been doing for a year??

5.0 out of 5 stars Like InfinityWard?, 8 Nov 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
if you enjoy the Infinity Ward versions of Call of Duty, then we will enjoy this game.
If the multiplayer part of the game is what you like, then you will be happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty: Ghosts, 8 Nov 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
After buying into the hype of Ghosts i was really looking forward to this game, the campaign is really fun with a variety of unique as well as familiar missions, the graphics are good, not much different than previous call of duties. My main grip is with the Multiplayer, it feels like Black Ops 2.1, the maps are so large that the game just promotes camping which i personally feels takes the fun out of the game, what's fun about sitting in a corner waiting for people. The guns and attachments are good, kill streaks are not as good as i thought they would be. All in all the campaign is good and enjoyable but if you're looking for longevity of multiplayer i would probably suggest a return to black ops 2 or mw3 if you enjoy them as i personally feel the multiplayer on those are far superior to ghosts multiplayer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst COD, 5 Nov 2013
Bruce Whanya - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I would like to say m a hardcore COD fan who has every game to date and my best ve been MW & WaW followed by MW3.
This game has juss gone downhill, the animations and movement is ridiculous it just puts you off. Gun inconsistencies is a big issue at times you kill easily but most of the time you don't.
Camping is a major issue. It's now like battlefield, most of the time you don't even see who killed you. Most pple are in buildings n if you on the ground I pity you.
It's not entertaining at all. Mayb if u r a BF fan to myt like it. Personally I wud advise borrowing it before you buy

‹ Previous | 164 65 6682 | Next ›

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Xbox 360) by Activision (Xbox 360)