Colour Name: Black/Grey|Size: Medium|Change

on 26 February 2015
I have two Sony DSLR cameras. One is a standard DSLR, the other has been converted to Infra Red. I can fit both cameras with lenses attached into this bag by repositioning the internal separators. With differing lenses on each camera I can switch from one camera to the other as required. The case is quite heavy with two cameras enclosed but the convenience of having both cameras readily available is a great benefit. There are several useful pockets to carry spare batteries, cards, cloths and a remote control if required. I have had this case for a few months now and encountered no problems. The internal padding provides enough protection and the bag is quite robust with a good shoulder strap. I am not sure if it would be waterproof, but the top cover zips over as well as having the two straps. Finally there is the price. Really great value for money!
on 10 March 2015
Not the largest camera bag as others have commented, despite being described as large. It won't fit my Canon EOS 40D with 70-300mm lens attached in a vertical position. It will however fit the camera lying down with a 70-300mm lens, but that would be about it. Instead I opt to store the camera and a 18-55mm kit lens in the upright position, with the 70-300mm lens and another lens standing vertically. I was worried the camera bag might not be sufficiently water proofed, but it has an inner zipped cover flap and an outer flap which should give very good protection from rain, dust etc.
I was interested in the inside pocket for storing a Kindle, but once the camera gear is in - it is a very tight fit. There is an outer pocket
under the buckles, which fits the Kindle perfectly. Very pleased with the purchase, recommended.
review image review image
on 17 January 2015
this bag is a world apart from other bags in this price range. it has a very basic and easy to use design. it can fit every thing in that you throw at it and to give you a idea how big it is i can fit a manfrotto monopod in the straps at the front of the bag then in the main compartment i can fit a nikon 5300, nikon d3100, go pro hero, iPad 2, nikon 55-200, nikon 35mm 1.8, 18-55 vr, 18-55 vr ii. in the side pockets i can fit a usb charger, d5300 battery and a go pro mount, and that is only one side pocket.in the front pocket i have a 1tb hard drive, a charger for my d5300 and cables for my go pro and hard dive. this bag is a pure beast and any one looking for a nice Quality bag that can fit a lot of stuff in this bag is for you :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 April 2014
Colour Name: Black/Grey|Size: Medium|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have been using the Vanguard Quovio 41 Professional Photo Video Shoulder Bag - Black and for me this is the "ultimate" DSLR bag, which allows me to get all the gear I need in one bag for a long shoot - with tripod and long lenses. However, there are times when I would just like to take a camera with me and it's not a serious "expedition", but rather a walk in the country or around city streets and this bag is ideal for that purpose.

So I can get a Nikon D7100 and a spare lens as well as small items like batteries, memory cards etc. into this and there is even space for a tablet. I like the way it is fairly compact, but there are quite a few zipped or velcro'd small pouches and this is all very well thought-out for an item at this price-point. Having a black exterior works nicely with Nikon or Canon DSLRs and the interior provides a nice contrast, so you don't lose small items, like lens caps. The interior is soft and padded, so protects your camera well against, for example : scratches on the LCD screens.

I liked the large handle on top and the optional shoulder strap which clips on and feels very secure and comfortable, with its large non-slip pad. In fact, I can't really fault this item, apart from maybe the rubberised logo, which some might not like - but generally it is an unobtrusive and very practical bag, which is ideal for casual photography; where you want to have the camera handy, just in case.

*EDIT* - since writing the above review, I have also had the chance to try the large version of this bag. I was slightly surprised that it is not that much bigger than the medium and it is still not big enough to take long lenses like a 500mm zoom. I do like the zip top and the two clips - it is big enough for 3 small to medium lenses and a DSLR.

I have included 2 photographs under "Customer images" on the product page, which show a side by side comparison of the medium and large bags; as well as showing how a 500mm zoom lens will not even fit in the large bag.
review image
11 comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2015
I've only given this four stars, not because the product is shoddy, but because the pictures are a bit misleading. It's true that you can get a camera body and a (reasonable) lens in this bag, but you would have to have one of the smaller form-factor SLRs to get a spare lens or two in there as well. Use a Canon 7D with a "general purpose" L series lens (with a 77mm objective), and I have room for a flashgun, and a few other oddments in the main compartment, but not a lot else. I have to detach the battery grip to make the camera fit snugly and leave room for other things. There is no way I can fit my (fairly short) telephoto lens in there as well. That said, the telephoto is heavy and to carry my complete ensemble in one bag would be amount to a painfully heavy package. So, even for the professional not needing a full-kit, this bag makes for a good general purpose day-bag. If I were going on holiday somewhere where I would want all my kit available, this bag won't make the grade. I would hesitate to put a tablet in the indicated slot because the camera body causes the bag to bulge and I would risk cracking the screen.
on 10 September 2015
Great VFM. managed to fit my dslr Nikon D3300 camera body plus standard 18/55 and 70/300 lenses (not attached) and charger inside by moving compartments around and I've still got plenty of extra pocket space for other items. Bag seems well made with good protection and separate adjustable shoulder strap is plenty long enough. Haven't used it in 'anger' yet but looking forward to my first photo trip!
on 5 November 2013
I purchased this to keep my new DSLR safe, it does the job perfectly.
Being a recent returnee to photography, I remember having a gadget bag with lots of pockets and dividers to keep my filters etc in.
With the new cameras, you don't need all that, however I liked the shape of the bag, so I bought it.
I was not disappointed, it has loads of room for my camera and a spare lens as well as the charger and cable.
The quality of the bag feels very good and the padding is enough without making it look like a marshmallow.
Fast delivery at a good price.
Highly recommended.
Colour Name: Black/Grey|Size: Large|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Although sold as an AmazonBasics camera bag it is very well made - good sturdy fabric, well stitched with firm webbing straps, quick release catches, well padded carrying handle and long shoulder strap. So far, so good. but where this bag falls down for me is the size - which I know isn't everything, but when you're carrying a Canon 30D fitted with a 17 - 85mm lens (total length 190mm)there is little room for anything else. My husband is the serious photographer in our house and has tried every which way to fit his telephoto lens (70 - 300mm, which measures 195mm) into this case - which has actually proved quite amusing, however, there is no way. Then there is all the extra essential paraphernalia which cannot possibly be left at home - memory cards, cleaning equipment, filters, lens hood, kitchen sink, cuddly toy.....I daresay you could fit the various gadgets mentioned - iPad mini etc, but I doubt there'd be room for much else. This is not, in my opinion, a "Large" camera bag, and should be re-classified as Medium at best.

There's a lot to be said for the little press-and-shoot jobbies which fit into a pocket or handbag, which is my camera of choice.

I cannot deny that for the money this is good value, but do not labour under the impression that it will fit a DLSR plus the three lenses stated in the sales blurb.
on 12 April 2016
was a little disappointed after reading the reviews seems well made in good materials but was a stuggle to get the best of the layout the pockets i found were too large for the likes of memory cards,pare batteries,leads etcleaving them rattlling about together. Also i found the strap quite uncomfortable and the clasps are made of cheap plastic and having had experience of one of these type of clips failing in the past i have had to replace with one from an older bag with metal clips. Had i had the opportunity to handle this bag in a store i probably wouldnt have bought.the space inside the bag itself is a lot smaller than the outside whould have you believe. An older bag i bought many years ago made much better use of the space enableing to put a lot more equipment in more efficientlyunfortunatly that has seen better days. Would i reccomend im not sure i would ther a better out there for abut the same moneybut that said it might suit some peoples use more than others.
on 16 April 2015
Well made, roomier than expected, plenty of internal pockets with bottom layer well padded. Top flap has a waterproof inner lining which cleverly hinges inside to direct any rain outwards away from the contents of the bag. Would have given 5 stars were it not for the fact that there is no protection if the bag is placed on a wet surface, it should at least have 4 studs on the bottom to raise it off the surface. Another model of the Amazon Basics bag has a molded plastic base for this potential problem, and I think this Amazon Gadget Messenger Bag should have one too.