5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book
Excellent book, I can't believe I have just designed by own website AMAZING BOOK!! very clear explanation on how to design your own website even thought it take me 1 hour and 10 minutes. Only because am a complete beginner.
Published on 2 May 2013 by Mohamed Jama

3.0 out of 5 stars Take the title with a pinch of salt
Published 17 months ago by Richard Humphreys

3.0 out of 5 stars Take the title with a pinch of salt, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Build a website in 1 hour flat with Joomla! (Kindle Edition)
Although one reviewer said he managed to build his site in 1 hour 10 minutes, he is quicker than me! It took that time to skim through all the instructions. Although I have designed and uploaded a website before, I am not finding Joomla particularly easy, although it might get better! Also this book covers Version 2.5, whereas the latest version is 3.2.1. The author states that he will be producing a further book to cover v 3.2, although v 3.2.1 is later than that!

I have written this review after only using the book for a short time. If you are buying a Joomla book, make sure it covers the latest version 3.2.1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 2 May 2013