on 10 September 2013
I didn't think this game would port to Kindle that well but I can't put it down.
Some levels can be tricky, such as flying that remote control helicopter to lay bombs on a building site . . . if you've played it you'll know the one and it wasn't easy on the PS2 as I recall, but its well worth sticking with.

Probably the BEST game I've played on a portable system now and I was beginning to give up hope!
on 27 September 2013
This game does take AGES to download so be patient when it does. Great graphics and awesome characters MUST BUY NOW!!!!!,
on 1 September 2013
Great game obviously, it's a classic. Controls don't take too long to get used to, works no bother on Kindle Fire HD 7" with the 7.4.6 update.
0Comment|141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 December 2013
I think it's a really good game and let's you bring out your rough side
It may take a little long to load but it's totally worth it.
on 1 September 2013
Absolute class game loved it first time still love it now works good on kindle for me most games which are controlled based then made for touch screen are always a little pants but that's just my view but the game it's self just AMAZING.
0Comment|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2014
One of the best games for android. Hours of fun. Shame about the graphics but really fun story and good car physics.
on 2 October 2013
Just as good as I remember it on the PC. Controls are done as well as can be expected for on screen controls and work fine once you get used to them. A controller would be recommend if possible (usually play on the go so its not really practical). Hoping to finish it this time!
0Comment|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2013
I can't believe this is ten years old. What am ace game too be able to play on the kindle. Like great. Controls are slightly tricky but nothing that a little drive round won't sort. No annoying in app purchasing just a brilliant game. Get it!
0Comment|140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2013
The title says it all; you need to own this! It took it's time coming to the Amazon App Store, but it was worth the wait. Now I can only hope they bring GTAIII out as well as the other R* games available on iOS (Max Payne).

Really enjoying this as a warm up for GTAV very shortly!
on 20 February 2014
this game is great fun to play, easy to drive etc once you're used to it...but my only problem is that TWICE the game has decided to corrupt or something and doesn't let me open it, so twice I've had to delete it and do all the missions again..annoying