5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing info
First rate socks. Very warm. Here is the sizing information provided on the size LARGE box:
Size Large
UK 6-8
EU 39-42
US (Female) 8-10
US (Male) 7-9
Published on 1 Mar 2011 by Nancy Alvarez

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
My wife had mentioned she wanted some of these wellington boot liners for ages so I got on Amazon, found & ordered these ready for Christmas.
I hoped they'd be good quality as the brand HUNTER seemed to deal in expensive / top quality merchandise.
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by GoonerSteve

EU 39-42
US (Female) 8-10
US (Male) 7-9

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 31 Jan 2011
I ordered the lilac ones - colour is lovely and they fit really well. Went for size L which was UK women's 6-8.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Fleece Welly socks, 6 Feb 2011
J. Mulley - See all my reviews
Great! Lovely, soft and warm. I got the medium size for my size 5 wellies and they fit nicely. Pricey but worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 7 Jan 2012
It wasn't until yesterday that she actually tried them for the 1st time (as she'd hurt her knee before Christmas) and she was most unhappy with them. It appears that the stitching together of the various sections is quite prominent and solid which made the liners too uncomfortable to wear. She tried using them with a thick pair of socks but would have needed wellingtons a couple of sizes too big to accomodate the both, liner & sock.
As I got these before Christmas, I am out of time to return them so will probably sit in the bottom of the drawer unless we find someone to give them to.
Can't recommend these to anyone else and will need to look for another manafacturer who make a one piece liner - so no hard stitching.

4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly socks for wellies :), 19 Jun 2010
Gorgeous warm snuggly welly socks. They go so well with contrasting colour Hunter wellies, especially Navy coloured ones. Definitely worth the money. Really stylish and so warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Welly socks, 9 Sep 2010
Excellent fleecy welly socks.
Plenty long enough for the tallest Hunters, although having a few foot-size differences within each option means that if you are at the smaller end of the foot-size you end up with quite a bit of spare 'foot' room! Hoping that a good spin in the tumble dryer will solve that, otherwise a really good item

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter socks - size extra large for mens size 9-10 feet, 17 Jan 2011
Great socks, easy to use - just pop your foot in and straight into your welly.
My husband is a size 9 shoe but wears a size 10 boot/welly. I bought him the extra large and they are perfect, a little room for thick socks but not too baggy.
Great warm socks - can be worn with standard wellies, you don't have to wear Hunters to use them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fleecy wellie sock, 31 Oct 2010
Arrived quickly, a super smart fleecy wellie sock, a must have for winter with your Hunter wellies. As someone else said on the reviews if you're at the small end of the scale on the sizing you will be left with quite a bit more sock than you need inside your wellie. I'm a 5+ shoe and went for a 6 wellie but a medium wellie sock which went up to 5, if I'd have got the large wellie sock I think it would have made my wellies too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars welly socks, 19 Feb 2011
I got these socks for a friends birthday and went with the advice about the sizes. We are both normally a size 6/6.5 but I went for the size that supposedly were for upto a size 5 and they fit perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter, 19 Dec 2010
These really help keep your feet warm in cold weather, and look good with your wellies - though a bit of Hunter logo overload. I'm between a size 6 and size 7 - the size 6 was a bit snug, the 7s a bit large and these have made the size 7 a perfect fit. I couldn't have worn them with the 6 - I'd say they've added 1/3 of a size. I bought the large, 6-8, which is quite generous, and if you're at the lower end of the size range I'd go smaller.

Hunter Welly Socks - Feather Blue - L