5.0 out of 5 stars A sheer quality battery charger
I'm really impressed with this Anker external battery. Great delivery, packaging and high quality product which is just brilliant.

I absolutely love the packaging – it’s simple clean lines and appearance just shout “quality”. And there's certainly no disappointment when lifting out the charger with it's soft rubbery surface and curved...
Published 13 months ago by Tim129

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but not Great
While this product seems like a good idea, In reality this is not the case. While the device did work once it was fully charged. The add-on provided for the iSO device stopped working after a few charges. The USB cable the company provides is not as robust as I would like it. After about 9 months this too failed to work.
While I did try other USB devices to charge...
Published 5 months ago by raphael

‹ Previous | 132 33 3446 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 10 Jan. 2015
Lasted about 9 months and won't charge anymore

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Saver, 21 Sept. 2014
Great product for charging all my USB chargeable electonics while away from home. I've used this product while camping and at the airport when my iPhone carrying my e-ticket died. Charges quickly and looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - well recommended, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Anker® 2nd Gen Astro3 12800mAh 3-Port (4A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ™ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and More (Black) (Electronics)
Bought this item to charge my Tablet and phone while I'm out and about riding my bike, it has been perfect for keeping my tablet going while using GPS / maps on my tablet, with the battery pack stuffed in the bar bag and connected to the tablet it keeps it fully charged for the weekend, even charging my phone at the same time. I have used this to recharge my AA / AAA used for my lights, via a USB charger as well.

Just waiting on my solar charger to see if it will also recharge via solar power, so I will have a steady power supply while I'm away cycle touring

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery!!!, 18 Feb. 2015
A. Loizou "AL" (Cyprus) - See all my reviews
Excellent Battery!!! I can charge two iPhones and one iPad at the same time, excellent for long flights, for traveling with family. I have it for almost a year now and it works perfect every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power-life saver, 8 Jan. 2015
i've used this power bank to use with my tablet for business meetings as well as extensive use for my mobile device during ingress raids. It only disappoints me when i forget to recharge it

5.0 out of 5 stars classy product, 22 Sept. 2014
Solid classy piece of tech, can charge 3 items at the same time, and still have juice left for a second charge. Love it and such a bargain. Would recommend to anyone wanting a battery pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, that's a battery charger, that works, 13 Aug. 2014
Has saved my butt many times. In fact it did such a good job my wife made me buy her the smaller version. Only downside is that occasionally it needs a severe shake to start it charging.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to have for when you run out of juice, 4 Aug. 2014
Good to have for when you run out of juice. Gave it lower. Rating as despite being quite chuncky battery life does not appear to last as long as is advertised. Takes long time to recharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome capacity, 22 Feb. 2015
Truly awesome capacity. but it is a little bulky. works well in a pocket but needs a large bicycle frame pouch where a squarer design would not. My best battery pack purchase in ages

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant product at a great price, 6 Aug. 2014
JackM (Southend, Essex, England) - See all my reviews
A Brilliant product at a great price. It charges my phone (Galaxy S4) very quickly. Its great for camping or if you know your likely to be away from a power source for some time.

‹ Previous | 132 33 3446 | Next ›